By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

A and B the C of D

Around the Network

It is pretty sad how pathetic the EU and UK regulators are being about this acquisition. Their favoritism towards Playstation is astounding.

Sony: Hats about 8 AAA 3rd party exclusives so far this generation (7 of which are releasing in just the first 3 years of the generation), not to mention about 7 years in a row now of hatting either timed exclusive CoD DLC or timed exclusive CoD modes, as well as hatting timed exclusive content in numerous other 3rd party multiplats they bought the marketing rights for

CMA and EC: 

Microsoft: Decides to buy Activision-Blizzard and says CoD Warzone will remain on PS forever and mainline CoD will remain on PS for at least the remainder of this generation (which is looking to be the longest console generation ever).

CMA and EC:

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 12 November 2022

So I guess the Witcher 3 next-gen update is getting delayed again probably. We are now almost halfway through Q4, the release window for the update, and we still don't have a date or gameplay footage of the update. There was a release date leak of December 9th by GAME, the UK retailer, but that was more than 3 weeks ago and CDP still haven't confirmed it.

trunkswd said:
  • Call of Duties
  • Duty Calls
  • Duty of Call

Yup all check out. Or they just drop "Call of Duty" in the title and just have Modern Warfare, Black Ops, etc considered different IPs. 

They could technically do that lol - since dont CoD use different developers for certain games?

This would have likely passed by now if it was Sony buying em, even if they explicitly said they'd take it off Xbox immediately lol.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

This would have likely passed by now if it was Sony buying em, even if they explicitly said they'd take it off Xbox immediately lol.

I really hope Sony buys Square Enix sooner rather than later and watch them make everything exclusive. Jim Ryan comes out saying, “and you thought Square wasn’t releasing games on Xbox before”

gtotheunit91 said:
VersusEvil said:

I really hope Sony buys Square Enix sooner rather than later and watch them make everything exclusive. Jim Ryan comes out saying, “and you thought Square wasn’t releasing games on Xbox before”

If it keeps NFTs off all other platforms, it's worth it.  Square Enix looks to fully embrace them.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Found our XBE GOTY Results from 2015 - 2020 through Archive, I could just repost them here but no 2021.

@shikamaru317 don't happen to have the result saved anywhere for 2021, do you?

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 November 2022

shikamaru317 said:

So I guess the Witcher 3 next-gen update is getting delayed again probably. We are now almost halfway through Q4, the release window for the update, and we still don't have a date or gameplay footage of the update. There was a release date leak of December 9th by GAME, the UK retailer, but that was more than 3 weeks ago and CDP still haven't confirmed it.

Maybe they just wanna surprise drop it during the Game Awards or something. 

If it were really delayed again, I'm not sure why they wouldn't have just said so during their recent investor call or whatever where they announced all their projects. It's not like a lot of time has passed, so one would imagine they'd have already known if it wasn't gonna make this year. 

Decided to revisit Alice Madness Returns, a game dropped for a second time 2yrs ago and a game I originally dropped 8.5yrs ago on my previous account. Half way through chapter 3, really enjoying it.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition