By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

I played the Halo Combat Evolved campaign level Silent Cartographer remake in Halo Infinite. Yes, a bit different from my usual going over the latest gaming news. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Valhalla Journal Day 16-17: we pass the 100hr mark and Dag enteres his villain arc that lasted exactly 2 minutes before I did. In fact. Deny his ass Valhalla. We pass 500 collectibles and I can count the amount of areas left on one hand :)

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

PixelPirate said:

Just started Like A Dragon Gaiden. Enjoying it! Anyone else playing it?

Yeah, I thought I would hate it after finishing Ishin like a week ago but it honestly is a lot of fun. Instead of making it artificially long and tedious they made it short and sweet to complete. Also it has a lot of moments substories that reflect on the older games :).

VersusEvil said:

Valhalla Journal Day 16-17: we pass the 100hr mark and Dag enteres his villain arc that lasted exactly 2 minutes before I did. In fact. Deny his ass Valhalla. We pass 500 collectibles and I can count the amount of areas left on one hand :)

What about the Ragnarök expansion?

Around the Network
Barozi said:
VersusEvil said:

What about the Ragnarök expansion?

Haven’t got to any of the DLC yet, just trying to do the base game. I know the DLCs have their own 100% completion achievements but I’ll cross that ocean when I get there.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

EpicRandy said:
Ryuu96 said:

Y'all Want Top 20?!? I'll Give Ya Top 20!!!

I'm surprised to have made it into the top 10. Xbox is in such an interesting position right now. Looking forward to the next 12 months, hopefully, it will be a little more of a stable flow of positive news.

The only way I made it on this list is because I look to argue with Ryuu way to much which is pumping my output.

Starfield got shafted as expected, there are quite a few categories where it deserved a nomination and didn't get one. I'm damn proud of Larian and Remedy though, 8 nominations for each is insanely impressive. Also proud of Tango, 5 nominations of HiFi Rush is great. 

Damn, Diablo IV not getting nominated for Best RPG or Art Direction is insane lol

I LOVED RE4R, but Hi-Fi Rush should've gotten that nomination for GOTY.