By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Surasia actually believes that Forge AI and Extraction will be the big highlight for Season 5 then Firefight will be Season 6. 

Redfall FINALLY gets 60fps mode on console. 

Redfall Game Update 2 Release Notes (bethesda.net)

I wish MS would start remastering games that released like 3yrs ago but then I remember they’ve released pretty much nothing in the last 3yrs … 🥴

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

gtotheunit91 said:

If they try hard enough, maybe RedFall can become mid.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

Some very nice improvements there. Reckon they will continue working on additional fixes and improvements now, while also starting on the 2 DLC characters they already sold people as part of the Bite Back upgrade.

VersusEvil said:

I wish MS would start remastering games that released like 3yrs ago but then I remember they’ve released pretty much nothing in the last 3yrs … 🥴

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

If The Acquisition Was a Wrestling Storyline.

Microsoft Announces Intent to Acquire ABK

CMA Blocks Acquisition

EU Approves Acquisition

Microsoft Baits the FTC and Wins (Easily).

Microsoft Brings CMA Back to the Table - Deal is Back Alive

CMA Approves Deal - Pending

EU Tells Microsoft They Need to Resubmit the Deal - Kappa

Bonus - FTC After All This

(For real lets get a documentary on this drama, Lmao).

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 October 2023

coolbeans said:
gtotheunit91 said:

If they try hard enough, maybe RedFall can become mindblowing.

Believe.

shikamaru317 said:
EpicRandy said:

Don't know if this have been posted somewhere else but apparently Telltale staffs were also hit with layoffs
https://www.ign.com/articles/telltale-games-has-allegedly-laid-off-most-of-its-workers

I would assume most of the layoffs were from the team that made their The Expanse game, which just released it's 5th and final episode in late September. Wouldn't make much sense to layoff a significant number of devs from the Wolf Among Us 2 team when the game is still under active development. Guess they plan to only develop 1 game at a time moving forward. 

Not a bad decision considering how their games used to flood the market.

Still, The Expanse seems to have flopped hard commercially (I bought it so don't blame me).