By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The fact that Sony thinks they deserve content parity on CoD after timed hatting exclusive modes or other exclusive content on CoD ever since the marketing deal for CoD changed hands on CoD Black Ops 3, is perhaps the most laughable thing to come out of this.

Around the Network

Titles such as Elder Scrolls VI (which is not expected to be released before [] with the last instalment in the series being released in 2011).

GIVE ME THE UNREDACTED VERSION NOW. LEAK IT MR CMA.

Elder Scroll's release timeframe is in there!

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 November 2022

When this deal passes Sony gonna ask Jim to return his badge and PS branded onesie.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

1. Subscribing to Xbox subscription service <> not subscribing to Sony's subscription
  2. for 46% in the US down to 29 in the UK, how about you shows us result for the rest of Europe, Australia and Japan
  3. So it will increase the offering for MS how about you do the same.
  4. Do another similar survey with the question "If Sony offered day 1 titles on their subs for all theirs 1st party titles would you subscribe"?  

I'll take $100 for the year 2030 Bob. *troll face*

Around the Network

Xbox's document is significantly longer and has way more data.
A large portion of Sony's concerns hinges on the fact CoD will leave PS which won't be the case. It should make it easy for Xbox dismiss almost all Sony's points to regulators.

They're basing this on the leak, but I wonder how Take-Two feels about it being in official documents, Lol.

This is why I said earlier I think this has the potential to eventually lead to something being leaked about other publishers which they may not like, especially if it gets taken to court, it's all so public and publishers are famously very private.

smroadkill15 said:

Xbox's document is significantly longer and has way more data.
A large portion of Sony's concerns hinges on the fact CoD will leave PS which won't be the case. It should make it easy for Xbox dismiss almost all Sony's points to regulators.

This whole dang thing is about CoD, it's hilarious, one frigging IP. I can't see a single peep about any other Activision IP or Blizzard IP. Microsoft should spinoff CoD to someone, keep Blizzard/King and then moneyhat exclusivity to CoD from that publisher, that'd be okay apparently, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

Titles such as Elder Scrolls VI (which is not expected to be released before [] with the last instalment in the series being released in 2011).

GIVE ME THE UNREDACTED VERSION NOW.

LEAK IT.

Elder Scroll's release timeframe is in there!

I'm still cautiously optimistic for a 2026 release. We know it has been in active development at Bethesda ever since it was announced in 2018, as we saw behind the scenes footage of it's desert environments and character models being worked on in 2019, so it is getting more than just typical pre-production done (pre-production is usually just script writing, concept art, animatics etc., not actual in-game assets being built), but we don't know how large the TES 6 team is. Even if it has just been 50 or so devs working on it since 2018, they still could have shaved years off it's overall development time, which is why I am somewhat optimistic that they can finish it within 3 years of Starfield releasing. I don't think it will take 7+ years of full development like Starfield, since it is not a new IP, is surely much smaller in scope than Starfield's 1000 planets, and has had some actual in-game asset production being done ever since 2018.

Microsoft dragging themselves to get this passed