By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 3 23.08%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 10 76.92%

Total:13

It's a bit weird how 11 keeps being picked, for 3 users so far.

But that means Shika, Droid and G2 could be in the same vault together and plan unless G2 wants the 40 watt lightbulb vault and Droid wants to be a lab-rat.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 April 2024

Around the Network
EpicRandy said:

I picked Surface, although I have limited knowledge of the Fallout franchise to base my decision on.
My thought is that if I were transported to the Fallout universe and, assuming I would be at the same location as I'm currently at, I'd probably avoid some of the worst and have an easier time just avoiding other people.
I probably would plan to reach Anticosti Island, (remote, rich in resources and wildlife, very low population, and far from any population concentration that would have been a target of a nuclear strike )

You sure you don't want...

Vault 8!

Control Vault that was intended to open and re-colonize the surface 10 years after being sealed.

===

...Well...You lucked out on that one and would have ended up back on the surface anyway.

It's fate for you to be on the surface.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 April 2024

Lol vault life is way more comfortable compared to whatever is out there. Give me my instamash pls.

I voted vault too. The surface seems fun until you have a Cazador pumping its eggs into you.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

This title looks to be a great get for PC Game Pass. 3 million wishlists alone on Steam. 

JD Fenix VA!

jason1637 said:

Lol vault life is way more comfortable compared to whatever is out there. Give me my instamash pls.

Half of the random vaults I've assigned people would end up with them dead, Smh. Droid/Shika/G2 might have to sacrifice each other!

Now I do you...

Vault 75!

Testing facility for experimental productivity-boosting equipment to be used in other Vault

===

You're right though I'd say your odds are better in the Vaults but some of them have horrific experiments going on and it's a bit of a coin toss

Going to randomly pick a vault for myself.

Vault 19!

Social experiment studying effects of factionalism and means to induce paranoia and mistrust; inhabitants divided into rival "Blue" and "Red" sectors

G2ThaUNiT said:

JD Fenix VA!

First hints of Gears 6 & Perfect Dark at MS' Not-E3 conference this early is a good sign imo.

This is one of the most fucked up vaults, who even thought of this idea, Lol.

• Of the one thousand people who entered, there was only one woman