Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 21 61.76%

Total:34
G2ThaUNiT said:

Don't share too much coz the game dont even last 10 hours

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

#SaveXbox

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

God...Please don't shutdown your indie label next, EA.

Rollerdrome is a really fun game, too bad it never really hit but then again, I thought nothing about it until I read a review and tried it out.  Its not one of those games that just screams must have until you play it.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Kind of a lame update honestly, especially since it took Bethesda about a year and a half to develop it (announced October 2022, released April 2024).

• PC is a hot mess, the official ultra-wide support they added has stretched and sometimes broken UI elements, and the longstanding bug of turning on the weapon debris physics setting crashing the game hasn't been fixed. Additionally, most mods broke on PC, though functionality has been restored to some mods now that F4SE (Fallout 4 Script Extender) has been patched for the next-gen update.
  • Series X 30 fps quality mode has noticeably worse LoD distances for most items than PS5 quality mode, though Series X does have a higher world geometry LoD setting, which seems to be a holdover from the Xbox One X update lacking in the PS4 Pro update that hasn't been added to PS5 this time around
  • Neither Series X nor PS5 is running at ultra settings even on the quality mode, in addition to LoD's being below PC ultra on both PS5 and Series X, shadow render distance and quality is below PC ultra on both Series X and PS5 as well
  • The streaming hitch problem from the launch game hasn't been fixed, the main problem areas of the Corvega factory and the city of Boston still have drops below 60 fps and significant frametime hitching while walking around due to the game failing to load assets in quickly enough, which suggests the update wasn't properly optimized for Xbox Series and PS5 SSD's or their faster RAM
  • While the performance mode is better than the old Xbox One X back compat version on Series X + 4K 60 fps mod in terms of framerates, that higher framerate comes at a cost, lower LoD settings than the Xbox One X version of the game.
Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 03 May 2024

How to do live service games

Step 1: Release a great game
Step 2: Build up good will
Step 5: Destroy said good will

Fucking SNOY man 😂

#SaveXbox

Around the Network

Everwild vibes.

G2ThaUNiT said:

Marketing campaign kicks off next week!

How does this guy even has this job still... 

Tbf to Aaron...He didn't have any games to market in 2022 and in 2023, 3 of the games were Bethesda (so not his department) and Hellblade has got huge marketing, it was in multiple E3s and multiple TGAs. They still show signs of greatness, Xbox went absolutely nutso on Persona marketing for some reason, Lol. But also when funds are tighter, marketing is often the first to be cut.

The reason he makes that tweet though is Xbox fans keep losing their shit when marketing hasn't started early enough for them. Hellblade 2 is yet another case like Starfield when people were complaining "where Starfield marketing" and then suddenly Bethesda blitzed us with Starfield stuff. I've absolutely zero concerns with how they've marketed Hellblade 2 or how they will market Hellblade 2 but I'd say a better indication would be Fall 23.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 May 2024

Started Robocop. Just pure grinning fun.

#SaveXbox