By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23

Enjoying Dragon's Dogma 2 but also finding it lacking in a few areas, I've yet to reach the 2nd area though.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 March 2024

Around the Network

To get you up to speed on my previous post, the white Xbox Series X has a few of its components upgraded, such as the heatsink, but elsewhere, there are no major enhancements to talk about. Its price, as per my knowledge, is expected to be introduced in a lesser bracket as compared to the currently available Xbox Series X, which retails for $499.99 in the US.

[Exclusive] Here's Your First Look At The Upcoming White, All-Digital Xbox Series X

Just Serie X in white with no disc drive, I think that kills the fears that this model would be replacing the disc model and the disc model would be discontinued.

Also Summer, probably releasing in July.

Ryuu96 said:

Then what's this holiday season Sarah Bond was talking about?

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:
Ryuu96 said:

Then what's this holiday season Sarah Bond was talking about?

Probably this but she misspoke, the comment was removed from Xbox Wire after the fact so it seems to have been an error.

Embracer Group has found a buyer for Gearbox. Take-Two, who already publishes Borderlands, is buying them for $460m. Embracer paid $1.3b for them so they lost almost 2/3rds of what they paid for them.

Embracer will keep the studios that they put under the Gearbox publishing label such as Cryptic, as well as Gearbox publishing itself, which they will rename, and the games they are currently publishing such as Hyper Light Breaker. Take-Two gets Gearbox's development studio and their IP including Borderlands, Wonderlands, Homeworld, Duke Nukem, Brothers in Arms, and Risk of Rain.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 28 March 2024

shikamaru317 said:

Embracer Group has found a buyer for Gearbox. Take-Two, who already publishes Borderlands, is buying them for $460m. Embracer paid $1.3b for them so they lost almost 2/3rds of what they paid for them.

Embracer will keep the studios that they put under the Gearbox publishing label such as Cryptic, as well as Gearbox publishing itself, which they will rename, and the games they are currently publishing such as Hyper Light Breaker. Take-Two gets Gearbox's development studio and their IP including Borderlands, Wonderlands, Homeworld, Duke Nukem, Brothers in Arms, and Risk of Rain.

Didn’t Embracer buy Gearbox for over $1 billion?

G2ThaUNiT said:
shikamaru317 said:

Didn’t Embracer buy Gearbox for over $1 billion?

$1.3 billion. They took a big loss on that one. They barely even released any games for Embracer while they did own them those few years.

I’m 60hrs to DD2 and for the love of Christ Capcom… turn down enemy encounters already, having a giant FFA every hr or soo with elite and minor enemies dogpiling in from every side is fine, rewarding even. But it’s like this every 5 fucking minutes. I just wanna explore, have some quiet and is just not possible with the sheer enemy density …

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition