By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 13 39.39%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 20 60.61%

Total:33

Yeah, the only football I like is NFL football, and the Cowboys won yesterday so I am happy. I don't care about soccer in the slightest (sorry) so I'm not watching the US vs England.

Around the Network

Tbf, I tried listening to the football but in the time it took me to leave work and get a sandwich Iran beat us 2 - 0 lol.

Also to Zero, I'm playing Torment: Tides of Numenera around 13hrs in.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

NobleTeam360 said:

Yeah, the only football I like is NFL football, and the Cowboys won yesterday so I am happy. I don't care about soccer in the slightest (sorry) so I'm not watching the US vs England.

Yeah Spade mentioned you from Texas too! I think there’s like 4 or 5 people here from Texas lol. This is Cowboys country though! No matter how many times we tell ourselves, “next year’s our year”

I've been on vacation this past week so I've been playing Vampire Survivor pretty much exclusively. It plays great on mobile via touchscreen. I meant to play Pentiment during my trip, but Vampire got me hooked. Once I'm home today, I'll be back on completing A Plagues Tale Requiem. I'll be playing Halo Infinite here and there. Same with MW2 when friends want to play. I'm really looking forward to High On Life once that's out.

NobleTeam360 said:

I almost forgot you're a putrid Cowboys fan.

BOOOOOOO!!! Just playing

They're sadly good this year -___-

Around the Network
Jaywood2010 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I almost forgot you're a putrid Cowboys fan.

BOOOOOOO!!! Just playing

They're sadly good this year -___-

Just want to say I fully support your first post in the new thread being an attack on Noble.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 25 November 2022

Since I’ll be done with P5R and Pentiment before the end of the month, my December playlist will be High on Life and then I will be hopping on to doing Gears of War 4&5 while mixing in Halo Infinite. There’s an end of the year update that’ll be releasing according to 343 and it’s supposedly leaked that cross core armor coatings will be included in the update.

zero129 said:

Thats defo some detail

I like to plan ahead with things.

KiigelHeart said:

Many of you are from US and England, please don't tell me you're playing instead of watching football atm :P

I dont watch football or any sport as a matterfact, doesnt interest me at all.

Sports video games are also genres I tend to avoid unless its a Nintendo/Mario sports game.

Barozi said:
zero129 said:

So what all you guys playing atm?.

Trying to finish the games that leave Game Pass at the end of the month:

Completed Deeer Simulator and Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator a few days ago. Started Warhammer 40,000 Battlesector and Mortal Shell. Will maybe start Archvale too.

Other than that I recently finished Vampire Survivors and I'm currently playing Project Cars 2.

Thats what i like to call dedication!