By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Forever

Sega to me is everything moreso than the big 3 I couldn't find another like me that collects large amounts of Sega exclusives and buys alot of Sega merch or spends more time talking about Sega than any other. Noone is Vgchartz is close to me the margin is that high I'm just tired and need to take care of ones I love. Only good people in this thread Vgchartz knows who I like.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 November 2022

Around the Network

@the-pi-guy You have the biggest Heart along with @Ryuu96   @CaptainExplosion @DonFerrari @Ka-pi96 @Kyuu  others I really like and never fought

I do hold very good memories of Sega, mainly on the Mega Drive and early Saturn days (that I wanted to have so much but never had the income for it).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I have high rated SEGA games collection and also consoles(except for addons), specially i collected a lot of SEGA mini consoles. I wish i had free time to share my thoughts here, but i usually spend my time on playing games, going outside for food & drink and more importantly working at my workplaces.

Heck, i rarely share some my pickup games in Empire, Nation and Club lol

Love the Master System. The Mega Drive/Genesis is pretty great. Not really much after that for me tbh. Just some cool titles here and there.

Around the Network

I grew up in a Sega household. We had a Master System, the 3D Glasses (which were awesome for their time), Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, and two or three Gamegears. So, I grew up with Sega throughout the '80s and '90s.

Unfortunately, the company today is a shell of its former self. I haven't cared for hardly any of their games in the last 20 years. I still like Sonic, but they don't make a good Sonic games very often anymore. Sonic Mania is the best Sonic game since the mid '90s, in my opinion, and the Sega involvement in that game is minimal. They held a special place in my heart for a long time, but sentimentality has not carried them through 20 years of lackluster output.

I still got my Sega Genesis from when I was a kid, along with the 32X and Sega CD add-ons. 

This photo was taken months ago. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

I reshelled one of my DC's earlier this year.  I have a thing where I slap SEGA stickers on my consoles and Laptops. Switch has a DC sticker and PS5 has a Saturn and Ikaruga one. I don't really do this anymore but here is my collection. https://vgcollect.com/leynos

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I was, and still am, a Nintendo kid. Sega did, and still does, put out some damn fine games, though.

Sega, while solid, has always been so grossly overrated in my opinion. I don't get the love. Shining Force is their best franchise which died a long time ago.