By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DonFerrari said:

I do hold very good memories of Sega, mainly on the Mega Drive and early Saturn days (that I wanted to have so much but never had the income for it).

QUAKECore89 said:

I have high rated SEGA games collection and also consoles(except for addons), specially i collected a lot of SEGA mini consoles. I wish i had free time to share my thoughts here, but i usually spend my time on playing games, going outside for food & drink and more importantly working at my workplaces.

Heck, i rarely share some my pickup games in Empire, Nation and Club lol

VAMatt said:

I grew up in a Sega household. We had a Master System, the 3D Glasses (which were awesome for their time), Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, and two or three Gamegears. So, I grew up with Sega throughout the '80s and '90s.

Unfortunately, the company today is a shell of its former self. I haven't cared for hardly any of their games in the last 20 years. I still like Sonic, but they don't make a good Sonic games very often anymore. Sonic Mania is the best Sonic game since the mid '90s, in my opinion, and the Sega involvement in that game is minimal. They held a special place in my heart for a long time, but sentimentality has not carried them through 20 years of lackluster output.

trunkswd said:

I still got my Sega Genesis from when I was a kid, along with the 32X and Sega CD add-ons. 

This photo was taken months ago. 

SanAndreasX said:

I was, and still am, a Nintendo kid. Sega did, and still does, put out some damn fine games, though.

To the ones I quoted There's a reason we get along and why I keep posting alot of Sega content. I'm such overwelming strong Sega nerd.

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:

Sega, while solid, has always been so grossly overrated in my opinion. I don't get the love. Shining Force is their best franchise which died a long time ago.

It's ok, Other's have different taste's we get along really good.

Posted this on SEGA-16 (why the controller is in the pic)  as well but Got the mini and SEGA had no confidence in this as you can only get them shipped from Japan.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

SegaHeart said:
Chrkeller said:

Sega, while solid, has always been so grossly overrated in my opinion. I don't get the love. Shining Force is their best franchise which died a long time ago.

It's ok, Other's have different taste's we get along really good.

I do wish Sega would remake Skies of Arcadia and JSRF, both of those games were legit great.

All I can say is I'm more vulrnable since I showed my identity anyway, I don't like online arguments the emotional pain one gets when He's revealed compared to someone without a face is not how one helps. Anyway I hate online so I don't really mean bad faith to the ones who dislike me I actually have a big Heart It's just don't know how to show love to those that still hurt me anyway Everybody who comments in this thread is okay just try to have more nice anyway I'll ask CGI qaulity do me a favor I don't like stress nor do I like giving others stress can't do these things for many years so I gotta ask CGI quality.

Around the Network

I had both SNES and Genesis back in the day. Got the SNES first, was a huge fan boy (I loved the NES), then played Road Rash all the time with my friend and finally got a Genesis along with Sonic 2 and Mortal Kombat. From that moment on, with the exception of DKC, it was all Genesis, all the time. I even got Sega CD, which I thought was cool then, and still think is cool despite all the hate. Later, I would side with Dreamcast over PS2 when Sony's machine was laying waste to Sega. I still have fonder memories of Dreamcast than I do the other three consoles of that gen. It was just so far ahead of its time and had a breath of originality that the other ones didn't.

So you're not alone with your Sega love. Every time I see Sega about to make a major announcement, there is a little part of me that still hopes for a new (not mini) console announcement. I know when I asked Tom Kalinske if he'd go back if they asked him to, he didn't say no. So the table is ready, Sega. The table is ready.

Last edited by JackHandy - on 04 November 2022

SegaHeart said:

All I can say is I'm more vulrnable since I showed my identity anyway, I don't like online arguments the emotional pain one gets when He's revealed compared to someone without a face is not how one helps. Anyway I hate online so I don't really mean bad faith to the ones who dislike me I actually have a big Heart It's just don't know how to show love to those that still hurt me anyway Everybody who comments in this thread is okay just try to have more nice anyway I'll ask CGI qaulity do me a favor I don't like stress nor do I like giving others stress can't do these things for many years so I gotta ask CGI quality.

No one dislikes ya. S'all good

Leynos said:
SegaHeart said:

i just don't know what to do with posts like that

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Leynos said:

i just don't know what to do with posts like that

Cut it up and put it in this balanced breakfast.

I just want a Kid Chameleon like a Mario 3D, Altered Beast like God of War and maybe Castle of Illusion (Luigi/Ori).