By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Forever

I love Space Channel 5 , thanks SEGA , now give me part 3 and a Remaster of part 1 & 2

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:
SegaHeart said:

It's ok, Other's have different taste's we get along really good.

I do wish Sega would remake Skies of Arcadia and JSRF, both of those games were legit great.

This is nice thought would recommend it like my other thread

Leynos said:
SegaHeart said:

All I can say is I'm more vulrnable since I showed my identity anyway, I don't like online arguments the emotional pain one gets when He's revealed compared to someone without a face is not how one helps. Anyway I hate online so I don't really mean bad faith to the ones who dislike me I actually have a big Heart It's just don't know how to show love to those that still hurt me anyway Everybody who comments in this thread is okay just try to have more nice anyway I'll ask CGI qaulity do me a favor I don't like stress nor do I like giving others stress can't do these things for many years so I gotta ask CGI quality.

No one dislikes ya. S'all good

kirby007 said:
Leynos said:

No one dislikes ya. S'all good

i just don't know what to do with posts like that

Both of you pretty much ignored my condition even in 2020 when Icaro and others that are now more friendly to me in less than 2 days afterwards they have a good easy and thorough understanding, Their know how to be in the good side of one with my condition, they have  the heart and dont do underjabs ^_^ thats what I call being human and considerate.The world knows what is is but hopefully it should change.for the remaining towards me.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 04 November 2022

no no no it doesn't work that way, you post a thread about Sega so i expected atleast something of interest.
BUT then you start yapping about who likes you and who not, i dont see the relevance, i mean you can do that on your profile
I understand you have problems at home, but this isn't it.
@mods you keep allowing this isn't it either

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

no no no it doesn't work that way, you post a thread about Sega so i expected atleast something of interest.
BUT then you start yapping about who likes you and who not, i dont see the relevance, i mean you can do that on your profile
I understand you have problems at home, but this isn't it.
@mods you keep allowing this isn't it either

You should know by now how I work my threads, There's a reason most here say positive things. My threads correlate to my thought. The few seek other means anyway it's 70/40 throughout since 2017 the types of threads I make. The kindest of heart won't look for trouble or they stop.

Around the Network

@kirby007 I actually like you more since you barely join my threads and say certain things I can tell there's some control from you more than others which is what I admire just hope that know I'm already a mess and big hearts understand that weak heart of mine and how much of a mess it is irl. 

The reason I make certain outrages threads is because I insisted in getting kicked out in the hangout thread which I can put any thought there what I truly need is another one different title I did enjoy the hangout thread posting about social media and cute things

I'm a big fan of Sega, although more the modern PC focused Sega than the old console making Sega.

That said, the Sega Mega Drive was the first console I ever played. I have fond memories of playing Golden Axe and Streets of Rage on it. Especially Streets of Rage, I loved the twist at the end! Really wish more games had stuff like that, where you can switch to the bad side, especially when it's a co-op game and you then have to fight your former co-op partner.

MegaDrive was my first owned console ever and I really liked it. I also owned a Dreamcast which was a mixed bag over the 12 months~ I had it. Out of all systems, Sega consoles and X360 were the only ones that had frustrating hardware issues which soured my experience.

But I did love Sega and had a great time with the MegaDrive overall. In addition to the many great Sega IP's, I had a thing for Disney branded games like The Lion King, Toy Story, Pinocchio, Aladdin, and The Jungle Book. One Sega game that doesn't seem to get enough recognition is Comix Zone. My brother and a few friends were semi obsessed about it and I can see why when I look at its unique presentation now.

My first Sega product though wasn't the MegaDrive, it was a MasterSystem controller which was compatible with our MSX home computer (My 6-8 year old self would sometimes play Twinbee and Salamander with my older brother). I had no idea it was a Sega controller until over a decade later!

First game I "watched" on a Sega console was Mortal Kombat 2. First game I played was Bare Knuckle 2 (Streets of Rage). The most impactful Sega game to me has to be Shenmue, its world structure blew my mind back in 2000.