By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Console Would You Like to See Added to NSO Subscription Next?

Which console should they add next?

Gamecube 20 42.55%

Gameboy/Gameboy Color 10 21.28%

Gameboy Advance 8 17.02%

Turbo Grafx-16 1 2.13%

Dreamcast 7 14.89%

Wii 1 2.13%

Other 0 0%

Total:47
Soundwave said:

Dreamcast or Saturn would be neat because then you could get a DC or Saturn controller.

GameCube is inevitable I would think.

I would happily pay $50 for a Dreamcast Controller that works on Switch and PC through bluetooth. That would become my default fighting game controller.

Around the Network
Poliwrathlord said:
Soundwave said:

Dreamcast or Saturn would be neat because then you could get a DC or Saturn controller.

GameCube is inevitable I would think.

I would happily pay $50 for a Dreamcast Controller that works on Switch and PC through bluetooth. That would become my default fighting game controller.

Oh, I wouldn't recommend Dreamcast for fighting games that D pad is really bad plus the Dreamcast clones controllers wont sport the expensive VMU which cost alot to make and will make the clone inferior since the original Dreamcast pad VMU can play mini games.

Original had spice and pizzaz, the Clone won't pay extra for the VMU and the VMU needs specific games to develop seperately clone would fail as a pad. I think? Unless Nintendo is willing to pay on Sega baggage pay for most of Sega VMU will laugh it and get freebies.

Dreamcast 

GameCube.

But really, I'd rather just have individual Nintendo classics available via eShop instead of this stupid subscription service business model everyone's shoving down our throats.

Around the Network

I think Gamecube, it had so many great titles that would look great on an OLED display or upscaled via HDMI to the big screen.

Still wish Nintendo would allow us to buy-to-own these back compatible titles instead of renting them.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I think GameCube/Wii stuff will be a higher priced tier than what is there now, and probably at some point where the Switch successor has released (although I think NSO GCN/Wii stuff will be available for all Switch generations). 

Maybe you'll get Game Boy/GBA/DS stuff on the existing priced tier.

King VirtuaSanus huge Sega fan