By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 upcoming games you cant wait for.

In no order

Tears of the Kingdom
Starfield
Hogwarts Legacy
Dune Awakening
Hellblade 2

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Kingdom Hearts 4
Pikmin 4
Yakuza 8
God of War: Ragnarok

Manlytears said:
BraLoD said:

Nintendo games pricing is its own thing around here.

Well, nowdays PS/XB raised their prices so much now most games launch around the same price... but what about waiting a bit or a deal to buy them?

Breath of the Wild is a 2017 game that launched for 300 BRL as is still being sold at around 300-350.

God of War 4 is a 2018 game that launched for 250 BRL and you can easily find for 60 nowdays. (Was able to pay 150 for my copy at launch, as I'm always searching for deals and discount cupons).

Nowdays PS5 and Switch games launch around the same price, around 350, but I was able to get Ragnarok as a pre order for 260. I've seem deals for GT7 and Forbidden West for around 150 something like 3 months after their launch, even as they still regularly sell for 250 or so. (Remember, they were 300-350 at launch)

And how much I'll have to pay for Tears of the Kingdom? 350. But what if I wait let's say... 5 years? Still 350. Maybe even more.

But you may ask, what about Disgaea 6 on PS4/PS5? It's going for 500 BRL, when you are even able to find a damn copy online.

The thing is, even that absurd will eventually go down and I'll be waiting for it. Switch games tho? lol, good luck wanting to pay less than the release price for most physical games.

I second every word said in your post. Nintendo discounts and sales are next to non-existent compared to playstation. The only good side is the resell value, one can easily  buy Ninty games and pass it on losing at most 30 BRL

Yeah, for people just wanting to play the games and nothing more they can actually keep cycling their games after the first investment.

Sadly I'm stupid and collect games, so yeah, I'm screwed xD