By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 upcoming games you cant wait for.

Grand Theft Auto VI

Around the Network

* Sins of a Solar Empire 2.
* Homeworld 3.
* Starfield.
* Elder Scrolls 6.
* Diablo 4.
* Perfect Dark.
* Crysis 4.
* Zelda.
* Fable 4.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Was scorn on anybody list? Just came out

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

God of War Ragnarok.

That's it.

Sad that as much as I'm always in for more Disgaea, 6 situation really made me angry so having not played it yet it's hard to be THAT excited for 7's launch.

Also want to play TotK when it launches but not exactly hyped for it.

BraLoD said:

God of War Ragnarok.

That's it.

Sad that as much as I'm always in for more Disgaea, 6 situation really made me angry so having not played it yet it's hard to be THAT excited for 7's launch.

Disgaea 6 is worth a skip. Disgaea 7 should be a return to form. Don't feel bad at all if you do skip Disgaea 6.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
BraLoD said:

God of War Ragnarok.

That's it.

Disgaea 6 is worth a skip. Disgaea 7 should be a return to form. Don't feel bad at all if you do skip Disgaea 6.

Oh I'll play 6 sometime... when I can actually buy a freaking copy for my PS4, because you know, after all they've done they went on to make the physical version limited edition that costs 2x a full priced launch when you can even find one around here.

I'm in shock the Switch version is the cheapest way of getting it here, but I'm not getting that.

BraLoD said:
Farsala said:

Oh I'll play 6 sometime... when I can actually buy a freaking copy for my PS4, because you know, after all they've done they went on to make the physical version limited edition that costs 2x a full priced launch when you can even find one around here.

I'm in shock the Switch version is the cheapest way of getting it here, but I'm not getting that.

The Switch version is without the DLC and older. Obviously it's cheaper.

Kakadu18 said:
BraLoD said:

Nintendo games pricing is its own thing around here.

Well, nowdays PS/XB raised their prices so much now most games launch around the same price... but what about waiting a bit or a deal to buy them?

Breath of the Wild is a 2017 game that launched for 300 BRL as is still being sold at around 300-350.

God of War 4 is a 2018 game that launched for 250 BRL and you can easily find for 60 nowdays. (Was able to pay 150 for my copy at launch, as I'm always searching for deals and discount cupons).

Nowdays PS5 and Switch games launch around the same price, around 350, but I was able to get Ragnarok as a pre order for 260. I've seem deals for GT7 and Forbidden West for around 150 something like 3 months after their launch, even as they still regularly sell for 250 or so. (Remember, they were 300-350 at launch)

And how much I'll have to pay for Tears of the Kingdom? 350. But what if I wait let's say... 5 years? Still 350. Maybe even more.

But you may ask, what about Disgaea 6 on PS4/PS5? It's going for 500 BRL, when you are even able to find a damn copy online.

The thing is, even that absurd will eventually go down and I'll be waiting for it. Switch games tho? lol, good luck wanting to pay less than the release price for most physical games.

Hard to choose only 5... here we go, only "named games":

1. GoW Ragnarok.
2. Diablo IV.
3. Marvel Spider-man 2.
4. SF VI.
5. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

I would include, next F.SOFTWARE game in the list, also next Sony Santa Monica/ Naughty Dog games, but i will only put "named projects here"...

BraLoD said:
Kakadu18 said:

Nintendo games pricing is its own thing around here.

Well, nowdays PS/XB raised their prices so much now most games launch around the same price... but what about waiting a bit or a deal to buy them?

Breath of the Wild is a 2017 game that launched for 300 BRL as is still being sold at around 300-350.

God of War 4 is a 2018 game that launched for 250 BRL and you can easily find for 60 nowdays. (Was able to pay 150 for my copy at launch, as I'm always searching for deals and discount cupons).

Nowdays PS5 and Switch games launch around the same price, around 350, but I was able to get Ragnarok as a pre order for 260. I've seem deals for GT7 and Forbidden West for around 150 something like 3 months after their launch, even as they still regularly sell for 250 or so. (Remember, they were 300-350 at launch)

And how much I'll have to pay for Tears of the Kingdom? 350. But what if I wait let's say... 5 years? Still 350. Maybe even more.

But you may ask, what about Disgaea 6 on PS4/PS5? It's going for 500 BRL, when you are even able to find a damn copy online.

The thing is, even that absurd will eventually go down and I'll be waiting for it. Switch games tho? lol, good luck wanting to pay less than the release price for most physical games.

I second every word said in your post. Nintendo discounts and sales are next to non-existent compared to playstation. The only good side is the resell value, one can easily  buy Ninty games and pass it on losing at most 30 BRL