By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fighting game thread backup(Tekken Pakistani Miracle video from Passports and obstacles in the way overcoming )

SegaHeart said:

WOah, Tekken 7 top 8 Pakistan World Tour 2022,

Pool A has Arslan Ash, Qasim Meer, Kashi Snake upset Awais honey, Arc 

Pool B Heera Malik , Atif Butt. Khan evo second placer in tekken 7, Hammad.

All these players upset eachother. We still have other killer not there.

SegaHeart said:

Someone upset Dawood the Alisa that beat Knee feng.

SegaHeart said:

Hammad is Heera Malik training partner so Hammad can make upsets big ones.

Hammad Upset beat Khan evo 2022 who 2nd place against knee, remember Khan is stronger than Super Akouma, Rangchu, Jeondding, Book, Ak, Anakin etc and hammad made Khan look easy.

Around the Network

Arslan Ash kuni upset Malik Heera, His Kuni is getting as strong as his 2019 kazumi hope he uses kuni his Kuni has alot of love to make a difference.

Arslan Ash Kuni showed alot of heart he won Grand Finals.

Kyuu said:

This is gonna be one weird TWT Finals with 90% of the regulars and consistent players failing to qualify XD

Anakin, JDCR, Chanel, Kkokkoma, Saint, Chikurin, Noroma, Double, SuperAkouma, etc only have one more chance at the LCQ (The top 3 will qualify this time, so three of them have a decent chance). Arslan Ash, Nobi, and Rangchu may fail as well. But on the plus side, we have 3 Hwoarang mains qualifying (Yeonarang, Speedkicks, and K-Wiss) which certainly is rare!

I hope OBK and Piyohiko qualify from Japan (Though that would mean Nobi and Rangchu wouldn't). Arslan and Atif Butt deserve to qualify, but the whole model is a joke and it's entirely possible that neither of them will lol.

So Rangchu didn't even make it out of his group. Piyohiko and Qasim Meer got wrecked hard (painful to see because they're probably my favorites). And Khan had what he views as his worse performance ever.

The 4 strongest Japanese and Pakistani players of the event pulled through (boring but deserved). I'm interested to see a mirror set between Arslan Ash and Ao. Ash is the better player fundamentally but I consider Ao the world's best Kunimitsu user.

OBK had an excellent performance, 2-0'd Rangchu (eliminating him) and ended a couple of sets with Harakiri. Would have been awesome to see a Yoshimitsu in the finals but alas it wasn't meant to be.

Rangchu had one hell of a year offline/internationally and easily deserved a spot in the finals. But the year's format is just messed up, and it would have been slightly embarrassing if the sole Korean player advances in a tournament that is supposed to represent Japan lol.

Last edited by Kyuu - on 18 December 2022

Casual noob picks up Juri wins all tournaments vs veterans, Street Fighter 6 did it right unlike Arc System works with Guilty Gear and BBTag because when I watched Evo Guilty Gear strive the casual used alot of his experience vs Leffen. 6:30 mark everybody in Street Fighter 6 is a pro including kids.

Around the Network

Tekken Pakistani Every Pakistan tries to better themselfs that's why Atiff Butt and Arslan Ash are in Tekken World Tour. Heera Malik is gonna try to get stronger too and other Pakistanis help eachother. They showed Past Tekken World Tour LCQ  FInals (Bilal from Pakistan) And Atiff Butt and Awais Honey winning Tekken Masters  Tokyo 1st and 2nd.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 30 December 2022