By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted November

1) The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (NS)=
2) Resident Evil 4 (XS) =
3) Sea of Stars (NS) =
4) Freedom Planet 2 (NS) *NEW*
5) Starfield (XS) =

Around the Network

Anyone who previously voted whose votes were lost, please vote again!

1 - RAIN CODE (PC)
2 - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion (PC)
3 - Sonic Frontiers (PC)
4 - The Callisto Protocol (PC)
5 - PRAGMATA (PC)

Hey guys, I’m not sure whether or not I should cancel most wanted this month or if we should just roll with it. My first two posts are gone from this thread and I’m sure we are missing a few votes as well. So it’s hard to justify a results thread without all of the data.

This is no slight against anybody except the douche who deleted my account, but a lot of time that I’ve placed on this feature over the years has been removed and it’s kinda getting me down a bit. I know admin are rebuilding it at the moment but it seems like it might be a minute before anything happens to bring back the current thread

Last edited by axumblade - on 20 October 2022

axumblade said:

Hey guys, I’m not sure whether or not I should cancel most wanted this month or if we should just roll with it. My first two posts are gone from this thread and I’m sure we are missing a few votes as well. So it’s hard to justify a results thread without all of the data.

This is no slight against anybody except the douche who deleted my account, but a lot of time that I’ve placed on this feature over the years has been removed and it’s kinda getting me down a bit.

Don't push yourself. Take a break from it if you need it.

Around the Network

1. Hollow Knight: Silksong (XB)
2. Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (NS)
3. Starfield (XB)
4. Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (XB)
5. Lies of P (XB)

Also like:

The Plucky Squire (XB)
Replaced (XB)
Sea of Stars (NS)
Somerville (XB)
Hogwarts Legacy (XB)
Mass Effect 4 (XB)

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

It's perfectly ok to feel down, axum, and if you don't feel like it, it's ok to skip it this month or until you feel ready to do it.

After all, this feature should be a fun side project for you, not an obligation.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

axumblade said:

This is no slight against anybody except the douche who deleted my account, but a lot of time that I’ve placed on this feature over the years has been removed and it’s kinda getting me down a bit. I know admin are rebuilding it at the moment but it seems like it might be a minute before anything happens to bring back the current thread

I totally agree with the other guys; take your time and come back to the thread if/when you’re ready. I’m grateful for all you’ve put into it over the years!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
axumblade said:

I totally agree with the other guys; take your time and come back to the thread if/when you’re ready. I’m grateful for all you’ve put into it over the years!

This. I totally understand skipping a month given the circumstances and starting again next month.

And don't feel too down - those posts shouldn't be permanently lost, just hidden. Not sure if you've been following our progress on the issue, but the tech admins are pretty confident they can bring them back, starting with fully restoring ~700k out of the missing ~752k posts using a back-up we have. For the rest, it might mean putting all of them in a single thread for the 40 or so impacted users to claim. Either way, important posts for long-time threads or series like this, Greatest Games, COMG, etc. will be preserved.

I think I'm going to just create a new thread and just refer to it as super condensed. I'll count the votes that are currently in there if that particular user doesn't comment in the other thread but this way it at least keeps somewhat of a stationary format