I will be adjusting the VGChartz estimates as before any adjustments we have:
- NS: 342,230
- PS5: 310,885
- XS: 297,654
XS is right being in third place, but PS5 needs to be #1.
Available data from NPD for August includes:
- $375 million in hardware revenue
- PS5 and XS supply improved so sales should be up
- PS5 #1 in units and dollar sales
- Switch #2 in units and #3 in dollar sales
- XS #3 in units and #2 in dollar sales
Do we know whether this contains anything other than the big three?
And yeah since the article says that PS5 and XS both saw growth by the double-digits I would imagine that sales are indeed up (pretty vague though, but at least we know it's 10+ % for both).