Gotham Knights 35 4.84%

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope 100 13.83%

Overwatch 8 1.11%

Persona 5 (NS | PC | PS5 | S|X 56 7.75%

Star Ocean The Divine Force 33 4.56%

TBA 4 0.55%

Something Else/Nothing This Month 64 8.85%

Total:723

Going to do this a little different this month. These are the main finalists for the Most Anticipated Release next month but I am leaving 2 openings so if you guys comment on here, I can add it in to the list over the next day or so. 

• A Plague's Tale: Requiem
  • Bayonetta 3
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
  • Gotham Knights
  • Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
  • Overwatch 2
  • Persona 5 Royal (PS5, XB1|S|X, NS, PC)
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • Something Else/Nothing This Month

October Releases 
A Plague's Tale: Requiem, Asterigos: Curse of the Stars, Bayonetta 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, Dragon Ball: The Breakers, Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed, Gotham Knights, In Sound Mind, The Last Oricuru, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, New Tales from the Borderlands, Nier: Automata (NS), NHL 23, Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway, No Man's Sky (NS), No More Heroes 3 (non-Switch), Norco, Overwatch 2, Persona 5 Royal (PS5, XB1|S|X, NS, PC),PGA Tour 2k23,Resident Evil RE:Verse, Resident Evil Village: Winter's Expansion, Saturnalia, Scorn, Second Extinction, Signalis, Star Ocean The Divine Force, Them's Fightin' Herds, Triangle Strategy (PC), WRC Generations

Around the Network

Bayonetta 3. Easy. Best game on the list.

The list is missing Star Ocean

Last edited by Leynos - on 19 September 2022

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Bayonetta 3. Easy. Best game on the list.

The list is missing Star Ocean

That was one of the titles I was waiting for someone to say so I could add it. It's just a busy month this month xD 

Between A Plague Tale and Star Ocean for me this month. Really hoping Star Ocean turns out to be a good game. The series hasn't been doing very well in a while now.

Bayonetta 3 of course

Around the Network

This month is packed with awesome games! Bayonetta 3 is my most anticipated of course... But there's also Persona 5 Royal, Taiko no Tatsujin, Mario + Rabbids and SpongeBob Cosmic Shake.

I just don't have time nor money for all of this xD

Bayonetta 3, easily. Also P5R will be sweet on Switch. I ordered collectors' editions for both. The last CE I was able to get my hands on that I wanted was SMT V.

Persona 5 for Switch - I haven’t played the game before.
Bayoneta isn’t my type of game, I won’t be considering it, but I’m interested to see its success level as it is Nintendo’s big exclusive.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

100% A Plague Tale 2, nothing comes close for me.

"Stripped of all the air in my lungs now, Feeling so alone. Stampede in the room like a buffalo, Feeling so low"

Ride The Chariot | MyAnimeList | '22 Completed

Xbox: Versus Evil | PS: VRS-EV

1. Bayonetta 3
2. Mario & rabidds
3. Star Ocean 6