Gotham Knights 32 5.19%

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope 82 13.29%

Overwatch 6 0.97%

Persona 5 (NS | PC | PS5 | S|X 46 7.46%

Star Ocean The Divine Force 31 5.02%

TBA 4 0.65%

Something Else/Nothing This Month 51 8.27%

Total:617

I might odd man out, but Mario Rabbids 2 for me. I thought the first was one of the better games I've played. And I was in the camp, when first announced, it looked really stupid. But it truly is an excellent strategy game and loads of fun.

Around the Network

Bayonetta 3. That last gameplay trailer looked so good!

There would have been a time where Overwatch 2 would have won hands down but Blizzard's handling of the monetization for the game has dampened my excitement for the game. I'm still looking forward to returning to javelin throwing Orisa.

Signature goes here!

A Plague's Tale: Requiem.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed the first one and now I want more.

Bayonetta, but im also following the release of Star Ocean, im a bit on the fence with that one.

COD MW2 easy. By far the best and greatest game on this list. MW2 will return COD to it's glory days and make the game industry great again!

Around the Network

Nothing for me this month.

Nothing in October for me. I just bought Return to Monkey Island (fun) Dyson Sphere Program (early access) so I'll be playing those.

1. Mario + Rabbids
2. Persona 5 Royal on Switch
3. Bayonetta 3

For me, I'm mainly excited for Persona 5 Royal on Switch, Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, and Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on PC. Which I know I am DEFINITELY in a minority on that last one

Looking forward to No Man’s Sky on Switch.