By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Spoilers] Huge GTA 6 leak, floodgates were opened

I don;t like leakers. But also this game should not take more than 10 years since GTA V to release. That is ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:
Ryuu96 said:

I hate hackers they are scum on the earth.

Hackers are also necessary. To break down russian government sites, for example. All professions are necessary.

Scrap it all and shift development over to the PS6 and next Xbox systems.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

They say it won't cause delays, which means crunch time to up security and rewrite critical parts of the now exposed source code...

Of course they would say that whether it would add a delay or not, there's no release date yet after all.

I mean, we weren't given any sort of release date of GTA 6. So if Rockstar does end up delaying the game, we will have never known lol

Around the Network

Holy hell, this dude won't stop

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Holy hell, this dude won't stop

I think he doesn't have it now, Lol. Just based on the way he's acting.

He's got the fucking FBI and DOJ on his ass, know when to stop, damn

Supposedly, he's some 16 year old kid from the UK. If true, that does explain how he's acting lol

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Seems Rockstar released a statement saying that the leak won't cause any delays. Maybe they believe the hacker doesn't have the source code as he claims.

I'm thinking either.

1. They don't believe the hacker actually has the full source code, calling his bluff.

2. They'll crunch or since it hasn't technically received a release date, there are no delays, Lol.

That statement is mostly directed at share holders. Stock price comes first, re-assure the investors everything is under control. And indeed, since there was no release date set yet...

Whether he has the source code or not, negotiating is off the table. What's the point, trust him to delete all copies?

I genuinely don't care about GTA6 in any way, but I have to say this leak has produced some of the funniest, and in away saddest, takes from certain fans of the series. There's the obvious complaining about graphics based on footage from early in development regarding a game that is still likely years away from release, but then there's the weird, sad part of the fanbase that immediately focused on the fact that the game apparently has a non-white female protagonist and labeled it "woke" as a result, because of course they did.

Welp, they got him!