By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Popular franchises you never had any contact

Everyone has their favorite gaming series. However, I want to know about the popular franchises that you never played.

In my case, I would say... Forza. Yes, I never played Forza Horizon or Motorsport. I heard good things about it, but I couldn't play it yet. Also, Infamous. In fact, I don't even know what kind of game Infamous is.

What about you? Let's discuss and learn new things.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

That'd amount to numerous franchises sweety.

A lot of western RPG/Adventure game franchise I'd say like Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Diablo.

I never played Diablo too. And I'm a PC gamer.

Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Skyrim and Mass Effect 1 I played in the past.

Splatoon I guess?

Mar1217 said:

A lot of western RPG/Adventure game franchise I'd say like Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Diablo.

Oh damn. You really are missing out. 

Call of Duty
Halo
Fallout
Borderlands
Gears of War
Half Life
Bioshock
Battlefield
Counter Striker
Far Cry
Doom

i.e. first person shooters. Hate them all

IcaroRibeiro said:

Call of Duty
Halo
Fallout
Borderlands
Gears of War
Half Life
Bioshock
Battlefield
Counter Striker
Far Cry
Doom

i.e. first person shooters. Hate them all

But Gears of War is not an FPS. I played and finished the first one. Come on, Microsoft, bring Gears 2-3-Judgement to PC already!

Around the Network

Final Fantasy for me lol. I’ve always played Nintendo games as a whole, western rpg’s, shooters, and strategy games throughout my gaming life, but Final Fantasy is probably the biggest franchise I’ve never been able to dive into.

Pokemon.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Mar1217 said:
Jpcc86 said:

Splatoon I guess?

Oh damn. You really are missing out. 

Want me to add Fallout and Borderlands to the list :P ?

Though it's not like I never watched anything related to those series. I saw reviews and retrospectives of some of those games, but I simply never felt compelled to play any.

nah, its fine, if you are not into it, thats just it, your are just not into it. Perfectly reasonable. 
I have tried a couple of franchises that I wasnt precisely into, just for the sake of playing them because of their popularity, and I didnt enjoy them. It just wasnt worth it.

Borderlands and Mass Effect come to mind, I guess.

There are a lot more popular franchises that I have played a few times but didn't like.

Most pc dominant series, Far Cry, Gears of War, Call of Duty, Pokemon, Forza racing games, and Grand Turismo games.