By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Eagle367 said:
CloudxTifa said:

Why do you hate France ? We have good health care and we also have beautiful women :

Like he said on this gif : "We are not that bad"

Even forgetting all the history, they are very racist towards brown and black people. And they make tge lives of people like me worse for no real reason, whether in quebec or France. Like banning burqas and brukinis in France, raiding mosques or Bill 10 in quebec and other rules that discriminate against non French people. And what the French PM has said about Islam and Muslims is gross, not ti mention Marie le penn

I see that you never actually been in France... You've got it all wrong.

The country has been governed by the left for a very long time, the press does not hesitate to hide crimes done by foreigners and points the finger as soon as a white person does something.

Marine Le Pen ? She has never been president and you are going to tell me that extreme right people does not exist in politics in other countries than France? For the record, if you compare her to a guy like Donald Trump, she would look like a politician from the left mdr.

In France it's "okay" to hate french people and white people, you won't have any problem if you do so. So if you come here and spit on the face of people you don't like, if you are not white, you won't have any problem. This is how this country is and that just sad. That's why I'm not patriotic.

Conclusion : In France, foreigners who cause trouble are treated well but, paradoxically, outside France we are seen as big racists who bully minorities.

Where are you from ?

Last edited by CloudxTifa - on 16 December 2022

Around the Network
CloudxTifa said:
Eagle367 said:

Even forgetting all the history, they are very racist towards brown and black people. And they make tge lives of people like me worse for no real reason, whether in quebec or France. Like banning burqas and brukinis in France, raiding mosques or Bill 10 in quebec and other rules that discriminate against non French people. And what the French PM has said about Islam and Muslims is gross, not ti mention Marie le penn

The country has been governed by the left for a very long time, the press does not hesitate to hide crimes done by foreigners and points the finger as soon as a white person does something.

Marine Le Pen ? She has never been president and you are going to tell me that extreme right people does not exist in politics in other countries than France? For the record, if you compare her to a guy like Donald Trump, she would look like a politician from the left mdr.

In France it's "okay" to hate french people and white people, you won't have any problem if you do so. So if you come here and spit on the face of people you don't like, if you are not white, you won't have any problem. This is how this country is and that just sad. That's why I'm not patriotic.

Conclusion : In France, foreigners who cause trouble are treated well but, paradoxically, outside France we are seen as big racists who bully minorities.

Where are you from ?

Ne perd pas ton temps avec la politique, on est sur un topic de foot, il mélange tout ça. Ca n'est pas l'esprit que je me fais du foot. Tu devrais faire comme moi, passer outre toutes les saloperies qui se dit sur le pays. On avance. Il va y avoir un beau match dimanche. Qu'on perde ou qu'on gagne. Cela ne sert à rien de dériver sur des débats stériles. :)

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Who will get the 3rd place?

Likely Morocco. The game for third place is usually one where most teams aren't giving it their all anymore, especially if they've gone further in the tournament in the past. On the flipside, teams that are new to the semifinals or haven't been in a very long time really try to get that third place.

That's why it wouldn't be surprising if Croatia fielded a B-team to give their backup players more playtime at a WC, because it's not going to matter to them whether they finish third or fourth in this tournament.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

I was happy with France winning the last WC, but this time it just has to be Argentina. Messi needs to take it home.

Last edited by Moren - on 17 December 2022

Crown said:
CloudxTifa said:

Where are you from ?

Ne perd pas ton temps avec la politique, on est sur un topic de foot, il mélange tout ça. Ca n'est pas l'esprit que je me fais du foot. Tu devrais faire comme moi, passer outre toutes les saloperies qui se dit sur le pays. On avance. Il va y avoir un beau match dimanche. Qu'on perde ou qu'on gagne. Cela ne sert à rien de dériver sur des débats stériles. :)

Tu as probablement raison.

Around the Network
CloudxTifa said:
Eagle367 said:

Where are you from ?

You have to be trolling me. You called Macron left, first of all that's a joke. It's the same macron that cozies up to the right and said stupid stuff like making a "french islam," whatever that is. You ignored the policies I talked about and you saying you can spit on french people and be fine. This has to be a joke. And saying Le Penn is a leftist compared to anyone is absurd. Both Trump and Le Penn are far right. This has to be a troll. Because the other option is a lot more scary.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Anyways I hope Morcco and Argentina win. It didn't come home once again, bluelock couldn't help Japan, Neymar rolled his way back to Brazil, it's not called soccer, and wharever else meme or chant there is for all the losing teams but reversed

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
CloudxTifa said:

Where are you from ?

You have to be trolling me. You called Macron left, first of all that's a joke. It's the same macron that cozies up to the right and said stupid stuff like making a "french islam," whatever that is. You ignored the policies I talked about and you saying you can spit on french people and be fine. This has to be a joke. And saying Le Penn is a leftist compared to anyone is absurd. Both Trump and Le Penn are far right. This has to be a troll. Because the other option is a lot more scary.

Macron drops his pants when it comes to minorities. So you are wrong. You can really spit on white people in France, it will go well for you. Donald Trump is much more extremist than Marine Le Pen, yes.

But I talked to the French guy above, he told me not to waste my time on people who know nothing and talk trash about France. So I'm going to let it go. Believe what you want if it makes you happy. I've lived in France for 34 years. Have you ever been to France? No. No need to go any further.

Last edited by CloudxTifa - on 17 December 2022

@CloudxTifa @Eagle367 
Guys, wrap up the political discussion, or please create a new thread for it.

Hiku said:

@CloudxTifa @Eagle367 
Guys, wrap up the political discussion, or please create a new thread for it.

No problem. I'm done.

Croatie is winning at the moment.