By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Sad that France won for a lot of reasons. Hope Argentina wins. Maghreb was so close but tge Francisi won it

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
SegaHeart said:

This is late but this makes me sad but Ronaldo was hated while Messi was loved still hurtful seeing ronaldo. Ronaldo made enemies with his teams and coach while Messi made his teammates respect him, If one sees what the teammates of portugal are thinking I think they are happy Ronaldo never won a World cup because they dont like ronaldo. While Argentina wants Messi to win and want the best for Messi and themselfs if you put yourself in portugal teammate and argue alot with Ronaldo I bet you want him to not get World Cup trophy? If you put yourself in Messi teammates shoes we know you do it for Messi and yourself and most people that want you guys to win it. Copy below a Ronaldo fan not me.

When you are always getting into arguments with different people then you have to look in the mirror and wonder if you are the problem.

Just because you are the best performer if your attitude stinks and people loose your trust then there comes a breaking point on what people will tolerate.

Watch this video:

I don't know about his interpersonal skills but I valued his support for oppressed people like Palestinians 

Eagle367 said:

It was satisfying seeing Wales beat England in the WC.

Er, what match was that?

SecondWar said:
Eagle367 said:

It was satisfying seeing Wales beat England in the WC.

Er, what match was that?

Oh sorry misremembered it was Ireland in the cricket world cup. Sad that pakistan lost in the finals to England though. 

Eagle367 said:

Sad that France won for a lot of reasons. Hope Argentina wins. Maghreb was so close but tge Francisi won it

Why do you hate France ? We have good health care and we also have beautiful women :

Like he said on this gif : "We are not that bad"

Last edited by CloudxTifa - on 16 December 2022

Around the Network

Who will get the 3rd place?

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Croatie

CloudxTifa said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Croatie

I kinda want Morocco to win, but Croatia is probably stronger.

Morocco

CloudxTifa said:
Eagle367 said:

Why do you hate France ? We have good health care and we also have beautiful women :

Like he said on this gif : "We are not that bad"

Even forgetting all the history, they are very racist towards brown and black people. And they make tge lives of people like me worse for no real reason, whether in quebec or France. Like banning burqas and brukinis in France, raiding mosques or Bill 10 in quebec and other rules that discriminate against non French people. And what the French PM has said about Islam and Muslims is gross, not ti mention Marie le penn