By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo 2022 OpenCritic Prediction League (XL)

Just an update for everyone:

I apologize it has taken a while, but I've coalesced all of this data onto a drive and will be able to place a score board soon. I wanted to do this sooner, but I've been pretty swamped between work and school. Still, stay tuned because the "live" scoreboard will be shown soon including the Splatoon 3 scores!

Around the Network

I think this should just be for this year and a new prediction league for next year's games.

My prediction for Scarlet/Violet is 82.
Also can i change my prediction for TOTK to 95, pls?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

It seems pretty safe to say by now that Splatoon 3 has settled at 83 (making it my first spot on prediction!)

Next up is Sparks of Hope and Bayonetta 3 which should both be pretty interesting.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

peachbuggy said:

My prediction for Scarlet/Violet is 82.
Also can i change my prediction for TOTK to 95, pls?

You got it! Done and done!

Around the Network

I've updated the thread with the current leaderboard, check it out!

I have the total points and the average points. I have not updated with Mario + Rabbids because, well, the opencritic score is very likely to change by at least one or two points. I'd rather not go through all the work just to change it again, so I'm going to wait two weeks or so.

Doctor_MG said:

I've updated the thread with the current leaderboard, check it out!

I have the total points and the average points. I have not updated with Mario + Rabbids because, well, the opencritic score is very likely to change by at least one or two points. I'd rather not go through all the work just to change it again, so I'm going to wait two weeks or so.

It's already at 85 reviews and still at 86. It's very unlikely to change by more than one point if at all.

Btw, I want to change my Bayonetta 3 prediction to 89.

Kakadu18 said:

It's already at 85 reviews and still at 86. It's very unlikely to change by more than one point if at all.

Btw, I want to change my Bayonetta 3 prediction to 89.

Maybe I shouldn't have said "likely", but I'd still feel comfortable waiting another week or so. I believe Xenoblade 3 was at an 89 for a while, and now it's an 88. 

I'll probably post at the beginning of next week!

Also, your prediction was changed!

Wanted 90+ for Bayonetta 3

Updated with Bayonetta 3 and Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. Kodaku is number 1 for points and number 2 for total average! JulioMadeira is number 1 for total average.