By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamescom Opening Night Live 2022

How would you rate Gamescom Opening Night Life?

10 0 0%

9 0 0%

8 3 30.00%

7 4 40.00%

6 1 10.00%

5 2 20.00%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 0 0%

Total:10

bookmarking

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Oh, it's in about two hours? Huh, I completely missed it...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

ugh Dune is an MMO :/

Barozi said:

ugh Dune is an MMO :/

I feel like Dune would make a GREAT Action RPG or Action-Adventure game, but no one wants to make it lol.

I loved Dune: Spice Wars that released earlier this year as a callback to Dune II by Westwood Studios in the 90s basically creating the RTS genre, but this announcement is a disappointing one for me personally. 

Seems like Funcom has the Dune license in general since they will have published the 2 most recent games. 

Around the Network

Callisto Protocol looking good! Hopefully the normal enemies aren't too bullet spongey.

So many space games...

Hideo Kojima arrives at Gamescom.......to announce a podcast.......hmph

I would rate it a 7.5/10 it had some nice trailers and a few nice announcements. So pretty good in a time pretty much every major gaming company holds its own shows separate from shows like Gamescom.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

It wasn't as good as the 2021 show but it was still fine.