By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamescom Opening Night Live 2022

How would you rate Gamescom Opening Night Life?

10 0 0%

9 0 0%

8 3 30.00%

7 4 40.00%

6 1 10.00%

5 2 20.00%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 0 0%

Total:10

I was not expecting lots of surprises, but The Callisto Protocol, Sonic Frontiers and some other titles caught my attention. I would rate it 8/10.

About The Callisto Protocol... I hope the deaths of the protagonist can be skipped. In Dead Space, some of the death animations were a bit long, and after some time it becomes kinda annoying...

Around the Network

Didn't really watch it but caught glimpses of it from the presentation and trailers after. The standout games being Callisto Protocol and Lies of P. Both games look fairly interesting and something that I'd like to play. The others games on there were okay, nothing really stood out to me.. Some CGI stuff and some teasers. Then you had the downright meh.. like the new Tales of Borderlands - what on earth was that lol.

I missed it due to work. And after some recap videos I happened to see I have lost all interest in ever seeing it.

As I hear you could confuse this showcase with a MS showcase with how much cgi trailers there were.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

I'd give it a 5 for average.