By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Reviews: 89 Metacritic/ 88 Opencritic

Opencritic

Metacritic

Some Reviews

Trailer

Last edited by Shikamo - on 27 July 2022

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Good to see positive feedback thus far.

Can't wait to try it!

That's the best score since the original on Wii I think.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

*checks tracking info for 100th time*

My body been ready.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Leynos said:

That's the best score since the original on Wii I think.

Welp it's at least on par with XC Definitive Edition.

Nonetheless, even it had been on the low 80's I would've been just as excited. An aggregate score is just an ensemble of opinion, it may not represent your own opinion by the end.

Still, I guess this might give the game enough leverage to appear on Geoff's Awards Show now lol.

I don't think Geoff let alone Nintendo GAF about the TGA's anymore. That ship sank hard. Worthless show.

Leynos said:
Mar1217 said:

Welp it's at least on par with XC Definitive Edition.

Nonetheless, even it had been on the low 80's I would've been just as excited. An aggregate score is just an ensemble of opinion, it may not represent your own opinion by the end.

Still, I guess this might give the game enough leverage to appear on Geoff's Awards Show now lol.

I don't think Geoff let alone Nintendo GAF about the TGA's anymore. That ship sank hard. Worthless show.

Hey, the executives at Mountain Dew need to feed their families somehow. Show some humanity.

This game has got me hyped. Unfortunately I’ve only played about half of Xeno X. Should I just start my journey now with the first title or skip to 3?

super_etecoon said:

This game has got me hyped. Unfortunately I’ve only played about half of Xeno X. Should I just start my journey now with the first title or skip to 3?

X is unrelated to the othe rgames. You can play 3 without the other 2 games. Might get more out of it if you played 1-2.

Leynos said:
super_etecoon said:

X is unrelated to the othe rgames. You can play 3 without the other 2 games. Might get more out of it if you played 1-2.

That's what I'm hearing.  I've really just been hoping to start fresh with Xeno X on the Switch as I don't really play my WiiU anymore.  I'm guessing I'll be heading back to Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition.  I hear these are pretty massive commitments, so maybe in a few years I'll finally get to the third game.