By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MKWii US commerical

WTF WAS NINTENDO THINKING?

I know that the game really doesnt need advertising but why does it need some car dealer guy acting like its the greatest car on his lot? its retarded the voice he is using.

worst ad ever

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

linky? ^^;;

please

I haven't seen it yet, I'm still waiting to see what kind of GTA4 commercials get rolled out beyond the one I've seen over here.

there was a commercial already?

I saw it on the Discovery Channel, no link sorry

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Haven't seen it yet.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Yeah I saw and just started bursting out laughing at it.

Former something....

Yeah, it's not so good; makes you wish they had made a "wii would like to play' ad(or only a "wii would like to play" ad if they have already made one).

Haven't seen it yet. They really don't need a commercial.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Haven´t seen it yet, but I want see it.

I haven't seen it yet either, but I hope it's funny, :D. The original Smash 64 commercial was funny..

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245