By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What upcoming Final Fantasy title are you most excited about?

I'm really excited for

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth 14 56.00%

Final Fantasy XVI 5 20.00%

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion 6 24.00%

Total:25

We have some great looking Final Fantasy games coming soon.

- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5)

- Final Fantasy XVI (PS5/PC)

- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion (All major platforms)

To be honest, I am excited for all of them, but Rebirth is looking the most beautiful of them. What about you?

Around the Network

Excited for pretty much all of them. If I had to pick one that I'm the MOST excited for.... I'd probably have to go with FFVII Rebirth.

Ff7 remake was my favourite game last gen so Rebirth for me

Rebirth

No interest in FF 16 or Crisis core

I would not say excited for any of them but I plan to buy all 3 as more of yeah sure why not sorta thing. I played Crisis Core on PSP and eehh but a remake why not. FF7R is a mixed bag for me but something in Rebirth I do want to see like the Gold Saucer so sure. FF16. Back to High fantasy, I'm intrigued.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Legend of Dragoon 2?

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Not feeling particularly hyped for any one of them, but looking forward to all of them.

I'm just here to kill Chaos.

Crisis Corse, since it's the closest in reach for me. Would like to find a PS5 before FF16 drops.

Excited for all but VII Rebirth is the clear winner.
VII Remake had what I concidered to be the perfect combat system + the balancing of the hard mode. It is one of my favorite games of all time.

FF games are usually too easy. I don't think I died even once in XIII / XIII-2 / XV.