By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - First teaser poster for Christopher Nolan's, Oppenheimer

Looks hellish for sure. Great teaser poster! I wasn't a fan of Tenet personally. I felt Nolan was trying waaaaaay too hard than he needed to be. Hopefully this movie will be more grounded and be more straightforward but still having Nolan's signature style of filmmaking.

Around the Network

So, it's a bio pic? Might actually be good. I find Nolan's films just jibberish most the time.

Hmm, pie.

A poster as boring as his films

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

will watch barbie instead

I like Nolan's films a lot. Memento, Batman Begins, Batman Dark Knight, Inception, Dunkirk, Interstellar, The Prestige. All great films. Definitely one of my favorite directors (Fincher, Wes Anderson, some Aronofsky).

I didn't like Tenet at all, especially the sound design. I'm hoping for a return to form.

Around the Network

Refusing to use cgi, mr.nolan choose to detonate actual nuclear devices, killing the entire cast and crew

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First trailer dropped! Music makes it come off as a horror movie. Which in retrospect, sounds about right lol. But it looks like it's going to be in black and white?

I figured CGI was going to be limited, but absolutely no CGI whatsoever?!?!? Nolan literally dropped an atom bomb or something?!

gtotheunit91 said:

I figured CGI was going to be limited, but absolutely no CGI whatsoever?!?!? Nolan literally dropped an atom bomb or something?!

I'm curious to see this movie. Especially knowing there was no CGI used. I'm not sure how he filmed an atom bomb going off. Maybe he took old footage and had it cleaned up.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

As I mentioned before, I’m looking for this to be a palette cleanser for me for Nolan after Tenet. I’m especially hoping the sound design is better. I love Nolan movies and as we get closer I’m getting more excited. Pikmin 4 and a new Nolan movie on the same day. Sounds like a great time.