By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Last thread from my 20s - I'm turning 30 this friday

Yes, this is (most likely) my last thread from my 20s.

Man, I can't believe I'm going to be 30 years old... I remember when I was in my teens that I was scared of getting old. But you know, now that I'm an adult, everything is going quite smoothly.

I don't know what else to say... Well, here's a picture of my cat:

His name is Thomas. My mom gave him that name because of Tom & Jerry. He is 2 and a half years old. But in that picture he was probably around 1 year old or so. His hobbies are sleeping at the couch, chasing cockroaches and walking above the houses.

Thanks for your patience!

Around the Network

I was 29 before April 28, then I turned 30. Now I feel like I am 69 years old ready for retirement.

Adorable cat btw

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Get ready to have back aches often and to start complaining about "those damned kids".
Nice cat tho.

I will turn 30 in a few months. I am sure 30 or even 30s won't be bad.

Also 12 days ago was my 10th year anniversary as a member of this site. Completely ridiculous to me. Why would I waste so much time here? To another 10 years!

All down hill from here. Have to be a responsible adult with body aches lol.

Around the Network

Ok, I'm 30.

Happy birthday! :)

Take it from a 33 year old, the 30s are way better than the 20s. The life experience gained in your 20s means you're better equipped to get the most out of life, and a lot of the angst and hormones of early adulthood start to settle down. I haven't felt this happy and at peace with myself since I was a little kid.

Wishing you all the best.

Happy Birthday. I just turned 30 myself a little over a week ago. My 20's flew by I swear.

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday dude! Welcome to 30s club

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850