By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bright Memory Infinite announced for PS5, Xbox Series X/S, and Switch

Bright Memory: Infinite to Launch for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and Switch Later This Year (vgchartz.com)

No date yet, but apparently it's coming later this year.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 11 June 2022

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Ooh ya, this is that game with the sexy costumes that were given out free few months ago on Steam lol.

That’s probably Bright Memory. It was more like a demo. 

I’ll wait for impressions on this. The original X|S reveal was crazy enough, now they’ve added even more elements. 

LudicrousSpeed said:
BasilZero said:

Ooh ya, this is that game with the sexy costumes that were given out free few months ago on Steam lol.

That’s probably Bright Memory. It was more like a demo. 

I’ll wait for impressions on this. The original X|S reveal was crazy enough, now they’ve added even more elements. 

Bright Memory has no DLCs.

Missed the free DLCs for Bright Memory Infinite, but €1.59 for the Bikini DLC was okay... especially since the game was free for owners of the predecessor.

Don't need any other skins.

Kyuu said:

Is this the first 3D PS5/XS game that makes it into Switch but skips PS4/X1?

Depending on when it releases, it may very well be, yes.

It's going to be intriguing to see how it holds up on Switch as there's currently no precedent for a game this advanced being ported to Nintendo's hybrid.

In case there was any doubt, confirmation that the game is a native port, not a cloud version.

"Lightning-Fast" Action-FPS Bright Memory: Infinite Is Coming To Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Life

Around the Network

The original Bright Memory runs even in my GeForce GT 730. I think the Switch can handle the "upgraded" version without problems. Maybe without Ray Tracing and the most advanced stuff.

Kyuu said:

Is this the first 3D PS5/XS game that makes it into Switch but skips PS4/X1?

Temtem is skipping PS4 and XB1.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Here a new trailer just for the Switch version (this trailer show a bit of gameplay captured on Switch)

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

^ Gah, you beat me by mere seconds, I was just coming here to post this haha

The Switch footage looks really great, especially the lighting and shader work.
If the game as a whole can hold up to the brief segments shown here, this could simultaneously be one of the best looking games on Switch, and one of the most impressive ports.

I'm getting Anthem vibes...