By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 4 Remake - Releases March 24, 2023 | Xbox Series X/S, PS5 & Steam

The last reason I had my gamecube still plugged in

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I'll wait for the PS6 version lol.

Greatest game of all time is getting a remake. Hope they dont mess it up.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Hopefully they remove all QTEs and rework the Island. Some improvements can be made there. I'd say remove Krauser but he had a big part in the story so I doubt that'd happen.

kirby007 said:

The last reason I had my gamecube still plugged in

Considering how many times the damn thing has been ported over I consider that a very poor reason to keep a Gamecube plugged...

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Disappointed that they skipped over Code Veronica. I've heard good things about it, but never actually played it, so I would've loved a remake to finally give it a go!

Agreed 100%. As someone who beat it many years ago, it's an alright game. Not bad but not great either. It kept pretty much the same gameplay as the first 3 RE games but with a better camera and better graphics of course. The story is probably my favorite aspect since it had some interesting characters along with plot developments for the overall franchise. Also it featured Prime Wesker being as cool as he ever got lol

It's a game that could really use a remake. I would've taken either that or a remake of Dino Crisis over RE4 again.

Like many others, I hold RE4 in VERY high regard. I played through that game 3-4 times back in the day, and I always got a good chuckle looking at Ashley's panties and hearing her say, "HEY, what are you looking at?!" as she tried to cover them up. I'm very sad that they 100% removed any chance of Ashley panties, that somewhat comical perversion added that lightheartedness that older RE games tended to have in spite of how serious shit was around them. The "B grade comedy" if you will.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price! ...Like $60+, which is rare for me.

Really hope they keep those classic lines tho.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat