By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - June 2022 Video Game Showcases Schedule

trunkswd said:

What showcases are you all most excited to watch?

Sony State of Play and Xbox/Bethesda.

Around the Network

The only showcase I am really excited to watch is Nintendo's. They can pack a lot into 40-50 minutes. There are always new games announced, and often the new announcements are for games that are just a few months away. That is the way to do one of these showcases.

However, I will probably watch most of the others except the VR one. With the other presentations, I hope to be pleasantly surprised while usually making fun of them when they suck like I expect. Either way I am entertained.

So we have no news for the next Nintendo Direct?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

So we have no news for the next Nintendo Direct?

If there's gonna be one in mid June it could as long as two weeks still before it gets announced.

Nice with this collection, I'm far to lazy to keep track of all the announcement showcases myself.

So far PlayStation State of Play and the Xbox/Bethesda ones I'm interested in. Hope to get news on anything in the works by Naughty Dog and more info on PSVR2, doubt both however. And even if I'm not especially interested in the games from any Xbox studios they usually present some impressive stuff that is good for the gaming market.

Will probably watch IGN Expo as well. Might show some lesser know stuff of gold.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

Any idea what Nintendo will do?

They'll announce a direct for the next day eventually. Hopefully.

I just noticed that Sony's presentation is today. I can understand them wanting to go first. I think they are tired of XBox going right before them and showing many of the same games, and then people just say XBox had the better show because they went first. Hopefully Sony has some good stuff to show off today.

Fantastic show from Sony. Spiderman is gonna sell over 20m on PC. FF16 looks really good too.

I feel this thread needs a bump.

Tagging and bumping.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.