By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - June 2022 Video Game Showcases Schedule

Thank you! Now I don't need to worry about searching for links.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Nothing about Nintendo. -_-

Nintendo will probably give us an announcement for a showcase 3 days before it happens

What showcases are you all most excited to watch?

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

A bunch on names I have never even heard of and companies like netflix that i dint even know made games.

I have very expectations for this June. I'm honestly gona skip all theese small ones and catch a recap later here.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Come on Nintendo, stop being coy.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

My top ones are - PS SoP, Xbox+Bethesda and Summer Game Fest. Nintendo Direct too - should there be one next month.

PS State of Play - Kicking off these events.. and though I'm keeping me expectations in check (only 30 mins) hoping we get to see FFXVI here and some new announcements. Also keen to see more of PSVR2 and games.

Summer Game Fest - Mostly looking forward to new reveals of unannounced stuff. Though not expecting that much this year.. And like it or not Summer Games Fest is the replacement for E3, for now. Excited to see if we actually get to see some Bioshock finally.

Xbox+Bethesda - More from Starfield and new IP's. Expect a really good showing this year. Want to see more of Indiana Jones.

Last edited by hinch - on 28 May 2022

trunkswd said:

If there's a Nintendo Direct, then that.

Hopefully there is one.

Nintendo's announcements are what I'm most excited for but PS, XB/Bethesda and SGF are also things I'm looking forward to. I'll still check out most of these though.

trunkswd said:

I’d say Microsoft. PlayStation is up there for me but I think Microsoft will have more to offer since we know a lot of titles coming. I am excited to see VR2 info but I’m more excited about the system I don’t have to buy another accessory for at the moment. 

trunkswd said:

Sony State of Play and Xbox/Bethesda.