By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - June 2022 Video Game Showcases Schedule

I just noticed that Sony's presentation is today. I can understand them wanting to go first. I think they are tired of XBox going right before them and showing many of the same games, and then people just say XBox had the better show because they went first. Hopefully Sony has some good stuff to show off today.

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:

I just noticed that Sony's presentation is today. I can understand them wanting to go first. I think they are tired of XBox going right before them and showing many of the same games, and then people just say XBox had the better show because they went first. Hopefully Sony has some good stuff to show off today.

Sony's showcase will be "nearly 30 minutes" in length and focus on "reveals from our third-party partners, plus a sneak peek at several games in development for PlayStation VR2." I hate to say it but I would keep my expectations in check with Sony's showcase.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 worldwide reveal has been set for June 8, so it seems unlikely will be at today's PlayStation State of Play.

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/453847/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-worldwide-reveal-set-for-june-8/

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

State of Play starting soon

Fantastic show from Sony. Spiderman is gonna sell over 20m on PC. FF16 looks really good too.

Around the Network

I feel this thread needs a bump.

Updated the OP with new times and links. 

Tagging and bumping.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Just an idea but linking to the threads for each event would be nice too.

Ryuu96 said:

Just an idea but linking to the threads for each event would be nice too.

Want to post the link to the threads for the events so I can add them?