By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - June 2022 Video Game Showcases Schedule

Future Games Show was surprisingly good and a contender for the best presentation yet even. The Entropy Centre in particular looks great, you can't go wrong with a nice looking Puzzle game with Portal vibes.

Around the Network

Courtesy bump.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

So far I'd say the Microsoft presentation was the most interesting one for Summer Games Fest.  I kind of feel that Nintendo needs to come along and save this whole thing though.  

Spoiler!
There is a rumor of a Nintendo Direct June 29, but this is far enough away that people will probably not consider it part of SGF.

Everything for the 1st half of June is over now so I'd say compared to E3 2021 it was an improvement though that's mostly due to there being a lot less annoying and outright terrible stuff. The highs weren't quite as high but the lows being way less low make up for it. I do increasingly miss presentations that are live and on stage with an audience so hopefully E3 is able to come back next year and be in person since that aspect being back would bring back a lot of the lost fun and charm.

The_Liquid_Laser said:

So far I'd say the Microsoft presentation was the most interesting one for Summer Games Fest.  I kind of feel that Nintendo needs to come along and save this whole thing though.  

Spoiler!
There is a rumor of a Nintendo Direct June 29, but this is far enough away that people will probably not consider it part of SGF.

Just for the record, it doesn't matter wether people consider the Direct part of SGF or not because even if it was shown tomorrow, it officially is not part of SGF.