By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - June 2022 Video Game Showcases Schedule

Here is a list of confirmed June 2022 video game showcases:

Monday, June 13

Tuesday, June 14

Thursday, June 16

• Final Fantasy VII 25th Anniversary Celebration (3pm PT/6pm ET/11pm BST) - YouTube, Twitch

Complete

Thursday, June 2

• PlayStation State of Play (3pm PT/6pm ET/11pm BST) - Twitch

Friday, June 3

• Sega New Project Announcement Live Stream (4am PT/7am ET/8pm JST) - YouTubeTwitter

Sunday, June 5

Monday, June 6

• Limited Run Games 'LRG3 2022' (1pm PT/4pm ET/9pm BST) - Twitch

Tuesday, June 7

Wednesday, June 8

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Worldwide Reveal (10am PT/1pm ET/6pm BST)

Thursday, June 9

• Upload VR Showcase (8am PT/11am ET/4pm BST) - YouTube
  • Summer Game Fest (11am PT/2pm ET/7pm BST) - Twitch

• Devolver Direct 2022 (3pm PT/6pm ET/11pm BST) - YouTubeTwitch

Friday, June 10

Saturday, June 11

• Guerrilla Collective Showcase (8am PT/11am ET/4pm BST) - Twitch, YouTube
  • Wholesome Games Direct (9:30am PT/12:30pm ET/5:30pm BST) - Twitch,YouTube 
  • Future of Play Direct (10:30am PT/1:30pm ET/6:30pm BST) - YouTube, Twitch
  • NetEase Games Livestream (11:30am PT/2:30pm ET/7:30pm BST) - Twitch, YouTube
  • Future Games Show (12pm PT/3pm ET/8pm BST) - TwitchYouTubeFacebook

Sunday, June 12

• PC Gaming Show (12:30pm PT/3:30pm ET/8:30pm BST) - YouTube, Twitch
Last edited by trunkswd - on 13 June 2022

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Thanks for the info, Trunks.

archbrix said:

Thanks for the info, Trunks.

No problem. I was writing all this down for myself and figured I might as well make a thread for those curious about the schedule of showcases.

Right now big players that have no June showcase announced include Nintendo and Ubisoft. EA has already stated they won't hold a big showcase this year and will instead announce and show games when they are ready. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

If I've missed any showcases let me know and I will add it. And if anyone can find links to the showcases I am missing links for feel free to post those links, so I can add them as well.

Thanks for the compilation, trunks!
I'm sure more events will be announced but it seems like this year is going to be a little light in comparison to other years.

Around the Network
axumblade said:

Thanks for the compilation, trunks!
I'm sure more events will be announced but it seems like this year is going to be a little light in comparison to other years.

There are a lot of showcases this year. But major ones right now only include 3 - PlayStation, Xbox & Bethesda, and Summer Game Fest.

I have to think Nintendo's going to get theirs out around this time too. Sometime in that week from the 13th-17th makes sense imo.

SW-3707-5131-3911

I have low expectations but it should be better than last year due to way less filler and rubbish.

Nothing about Nintendo. -_-

Tagged. Thanks for this.. Looking forward to these mini 'E3's'.