By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales: Week 21, 2022 - (16th May - 22nd May)

There is not too much distance between Elden Ring's weekly sales and the #30 game at this point, 1287 vs. 1033. It looks like Elden Ring will fall off the chart in the not too distant future. Once it and eBaseball (PS4) have left, then we may be seeing some more 30/30 weeks for Switch games.

Around the Network

Will ps5 get more stock? Or will it fall again next week?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Otter said:

Yeah curious what prompted Horizon sales, also does famitsu count bundles?

It's less than 10 units from being off the list and the threshold is very low this week so I expect it's just that the cutoff point has dropped low enough for games that were trickling along at 1k a week to make it on.

Otter said:

Yeah curious what prompted Horizon sales, also does famitsu count bundles?

Bundled software is digital so they probably aren't counted, although I am not sure to be honest.

And apparently the sales might be from discounts. 

Eagle367 said:

Will ps5 get more stock? Or will it fall again next week?

Horizon Bundle should be next week, I would guess the stock should be even higher.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Assumed Taiko was another drum game but after watching a trailer it seems to be some sort of strategy game.
In this context, pretty good launch numbers for a genre that's not super popular.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Assumed Taiko was another drum game but after watching a trailer it seems to be some sort of strategy game.
In this context, pretty good launch numbers for a genre that's not super popular.

It's a remake of a PS2 game from 2004, hence the DX. The original sold 27k in it's opening week. This remake had stock issues because of high demand and therefore likely high digital, which could mean it opened up higher than the original on Switch alone. On Steam it had a peak of over 10k concurrent players.

It's more successful than the original, which is remarkable.

How many top 10s has Switch dominated now?