By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another Crab's Treasure, coming to Switch 2023

Anyone else excited for this one?

Soulslikes are not usually my cup of tea, but the devs say they're working to make this one approachable for those new to the genre, and I really like the look of the concept, gameplay, and setting.

Still a ways off, but definitely on my radar.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 23 May 2022

Around the Network

The concept of this game is brilliant. The enemy designs are very creative.
Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

I hate SoulsLike games. The only ones I enjoyed were Code Vein and ENDER LILIES. The gaming market is getting overflowing with SoulsLike games. I'm not asking for this to stop, but let's take it easy, please.

I'm pretty sure I would be interested in this game, if not for the "Souls" approach.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

I hate SoulsLike games. The only ones I enjoyed were Code Vein and ENDER LILIES. The gaming market is getting overflowing with SoulsLike games. I'm not asking for this to stop, but let's take it easy, please.

I'm pretty sure I would be interested in this game, if not for the "Souls" approach.

Ordinarily I'd agree, I really dislike the Souls series, its influence on gaming, and the toxic attitudes it tends to foster.

But for some reason, this one is really doing it for me. Probably because it's so different and the devs went out of their way to mention they were making it approachable.

curl-6 said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Ordinarily I'd agree, I really dislike the Souls series, its influence on gaming, and the toxic attitudes it tends to foster.

But for some reason, this one is really doing it for me. Probably because it's so different and the devs went out of their way to mention they were making it approachable.

You should try ENDER LILIES. It's on Switch, and it's a very nice game. The difficult is pretty high, but the gameplay is very accessible. It plays like a Metroidvania, and the graphics and soundtrack are quite beautiful.

Around the Network
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
curl-6 said:

You should try ENDER LILIES. It's on Switch, and it's a very nice game. The difficult is pretty high, but the gameplay is very accessible. It plays like a Metroidvania, and the graphics and soundtrack are quite beautiful.

Great game

Soul's-like games, are not my thing, but holy crab does it look nice!

lol that game reminded me this

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

This is a bit like in BotW where a perfect parry doesn't deplete shield durability.