It's coming.

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:

It's coming.

Majid The Hedgehog!

Yeah, i'll probably get banned for this. lol

IcaroRibeiro said:

People are so dramatic

They can buy as much shares as they want, Nintendo is public traded. If you don't like how open market works, don't support free traded companies, that's all

So if i'm not a of fan of every stock purchase that ever happens I shouldn't be buying any products from a publicly traded company? That's an insane mentality.

MBS is the acronym for the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, the guy who orchestrates the slaughter of protesters and assassinations of journalists and opposing politicians
MBS is also an acronym for “more bullshit”

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

drbunnig said:

How is Captain Explosion gonna feel about this?

"Alternatives to Nintendo consoles and games" thread incoming?

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:
Kakadu18 said:

5% doesn't give them any power over Nintendo, not really any need to worry.

Yes, it doesn't. Nintendo is not the type to sell majority to anyone outside of Japan. Nintendo is not easily Manipulated like SNK. I have faith in Nintendo, Hope Toyota or a Japanese bank steps in and buys 20% of Nintendo. I don't feel confortable Saudi Arabia plotting something on Capcom next after their small investment. The FTC needs to get off Microsoft and Sony balls because they are not doing anything in the way of Tencent and Saudi Arabia ultra being bad dudes and doing killings without consequences and Tencent being Chinese hating USA.

Why not both? I don't want more consolidation in gaming so FTC can stay on Microsoft and Sony while also not going the way of Tencent. And I don't think this fund from the sauds will try a hostile takeover. If they do, we can talk about it. And sorry but tendency being Chinese hating USA? What does that even mean? 

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Jumpin said:

MBS is the acronym for the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, the guy who orchestrates the slaughter of protesters and assassinations of journalists and opposing politicians
MBS is also an acronym for “more bullshit”

You forgot the slaughter of Yemenis.

Sauds know the age of oil isn't gonna last that long so they are getting their grubby little hands in all sorts of places around the world. I hope the sauds fall and then a democratic people's republic of Arabia can have all these shares in different nations. Sadly don't see any indication of that happening soon.

drbunnig said:

Oh boy.

I'm sure we would've heard from him already, so maybe he's still banned, IDK.

haxxiy said:
drbunnig said:

Oh boy.

I'm sure we would've heard from him already, so maybe he's still banned, IDK.

Nope and he was last online 4 min ago according to his profile.  He must still be processing this news.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261