By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Probably their large drone operation yesterday was to try to deplete Ukraine's AD ammo.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 28 May 2023

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Probably their large drone operation yesterday was to deplete Ukraine's AD ammo.

Don't know, the Caspian Sea is not that close to Ukraine though nothing outside of the range of those bombers (12500KM). It would have been more insightful if the post mentioned from where the bombers are coming as they head to the Caspian Sea. Maybe it's only Russia trying to protect those $25m+ a pop assets from some Storm 😉

EpicRandy said:
Ryuu96 said:

Probably their large drone operation yesterday was to deplete Ukraine's AD ammo.

Don't know, the Caspian Sea is not that close to Ukraine though nothing outside of the range of those bombers (12500KM). It would have been more insightful if the post mentioned from where the bombers are coming as they head to the Caspian Sea. Maybe it's only Russia trying to protect those $25m+ a pop assets from some Storm 😉

Bit dumb either way because they basically give Ukraine an entire day, Lol.

These recent drone, missile attacks, are almost like shooting fish in a barrel for Ukraine lately but Russia keeps doing them.

Course some slip through in cities which don't have such heavy AD but most are sent to Kyiv.

Guess they're just throwing whatever they can at this stage as soon as it is ready and hope one gets through to Patriot.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 28 May 2023

Is it too late to drop Ron DeSantis in Russia so he doesn't run for president in 2024?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Is it too late to drop Ron DeSantis in Russia so he doesn't run for president in 2024?

DeSantis is an absolute joke, it only took his Twitter Spaces with Comrade Musk failing for Fox News to turn on that pathetic man, Lmao.

He's Trump but without any of the "personality" and I don't mean that in a good way for Trump but Trump can rile up the right wingers in a way that DeSantis can't, Trump is "charismatic" to some right wingers, while DeSantis is as interesting as watching paint dry. His Florida shit won't work on a national scale, being clowned by Disney isn't a good record. Trump will destroy him if it's Trump vs DeSantis.

Then hopefully Biden beats Trump again.

Ryuu96 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

DeSantis is an absolute joke, it only took his Twitter Spaces with Comrade Musk failing for Fox News to turn on that pathetic man, Lmao.

He's Trump but without any of the "personality" and I don't mean that in a good way for Trump but Trump can rile up the right wingers in a way that DeSantis can't, Trump is "charismatic" to some right wingers, while DeSantis is as interesting as watching paint dry. His Florida shit won't work on a national scale, being clowned by Disney isn't a good record. Trump will destroy him if it's Trump vs DeSantis.

Then hopefully Biden beats Trump again.

I'd rather we didn't take any chances. Most of us didn't think Trump would get in but he did, and his death cult stormed Capital Hill just to try and keep him in power. I say drop both Trump and DeSantis in Russia, they'd be at home there anyway.

Ryuu96 said:

Give them more Storm Shadow missiles already!!

Too bad there aren't so many Storm Shadow and the French SCALP in stock. I hope Germany will also send some Taurus which are pretty similar. But we also don't have many of them (and even less which are ready to use)