By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Around the Network

Will Russia ever learn they're not wanted in Ukraine?

Quote from Takayev: "Alexander Lukashenko, President of the Republic of Belarus, has recently proposed that Kazakhstan join the Union State. I appreciate his joke. I think there is no need [for Kazakhstan] to do so, as there are other integration associations – first and foremost, the Eurasian Economic Union.

As for nuclear weapons, we don’t need them, since we have joined the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty."

Kazakhstan's President Declines Lukashenko's Offer to Join the Union State of Russia and Belarus | Ukrainska Pravda

Lukashenko is so fucking pathetic 💀

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 May 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Quote from Takayev: "Alexander Lukashenko, President of the Republic of Belarus, has recently proposed that Kazakhstan join the Union State. I appreciate his joke. I think there is no need [for Kazakhstan] to do so, as there are other integration associations – first and foremost, the Eurasian Economic Union.

As for nuclear weapons, we don’t need them, since we have joined the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty."

Kazakhstan's President Declines Lukashenko's Offer to Join the Union State of Russia and Belarus | Ukrainska Pravda

Lukashenko is so fucking pathetic 💀

I hope he meets a bloody end, him and Putin.

Ryuu96 said:

Quote from Takayev: "Alexander Lukashenko, President of the Republic of Belarus, has recently proposed that Kazakhstan join t

Also, not translated, his speech ended with "...and I was invited to discuss this matter with Vladimir Putin with a nice cup of tea in his windowed glass palace".

Around the Network

Some drones hit Moscow today and some more got destroyed. Russia is calling it a terrorist act. Not sure what's more funny, that Russia with a still completely intact air defense can't defend from all drones or calling a method Russia does on a daily basis a terrorist attack.

Ohh and one more train derailed deep into Russia. Just imagine you have plenty of sabotage acts in your country but you fight against another country which doesn't have these huge problems and your reason is that "people there need our help". Why doesn't this stuff happen 100x a day in Ukraine if people in Ukraine hate to be part of Ukraine like Russia says?

It almost only happens in Russia or parts of Ukraine which Russia occupied. 

Last edited by crissindahouse - on 30 May 2023

Zaluzhnyi: The feeling of impunity is the main factor that encourages Russia to continue the war. The Russian leadership and the majority of the aggressor country's population are safe and have a feeling of total impunity for the unleashed war. And it was this sentiment that became key in their ability to continue aggression. If the sense of security and impunity is taken away from the Russians, it will bring the victory of Ukraine closer. But for now, the war has a "distant" character for the Russians.

Militarnyi