By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

crissindahouse said:

Skeeuk I have to inform you that even If Russia is destroying 10k drones a month, it doesn't mean anything. 99% of drones used are some cheap drones for some hundred or a thousand bucks. I'm sure you are at least able to do the math what 10000x1000 is even If you don't seem to be able to recognize anything fake posted in your Telegramm channels.

A number of expensive drones would be maybe useful but just "ohh 10k drones so much money they West is bleeding" is truly idiotic to say

It is crazy how much damage you can do with a commercially purchased drone.

Seeing all those videos of drones casually dropping bombs on Russian soldiers is wild.

And it's largely done with shit anyone can buy. Hard to see them, hard to hear them, scary stuff.

Definitely going to see countries double down on drone warfare after this...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 May 2023

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

USA is making Russia bleed like a MF using 6%.

That is an incredible return on investment

What? a return on investment at the expense of whom? Ukraine the countries shattered because it let it self get used in a proxy war it won't win.

It's population has dwindled it's probably barely 20 million those that had opportunity to leave won't come back as it's the poorest country in Europe. They simply can't carry this on long term. I will absolutely guarantee you the west will drop Ukraine just as it drops all other escapades it gets involved in. It's only then it will hit them hard for what they have done. Unlike you I feel sorry for ordinary ukranians as they didn't ask for this they voted in Zalensky on the promise that he will unite everyone.

The foreign aid will stop. Once American election season starts that's it. And if trump wins which he will as Biden doesn't even know where he is it's going to stop.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
Ryuu96 said:

USA is making Russia bleed like a MF using 6%.

That is an incredible return on investment

What? a return on investment at the expense of whom? Ukraine the countries shattered because it let it self get used in a proxy war it won't win.

It's population has dwindled it's probably barely 20 million those that had opportunity to leave won't come back as it's the poorest country in Europe. They simply can't carry this on long term. I will absolutely guarantee you the west will drop Ukraine just as it drops all other escapades it gets involved in. It's only then it will hit them hard for what they have done. Unlike you I feel sorry for ordinary ukranians as they didn't ask for this they voted in Zalensky on the promise that he will unite everyone.

The foreign aid will stop. Once American election season starts that's it. And if trump wins which he will as Biden doesn't even know where he is it's going to stop.

Return on investment for America you bozo.

America spends hundreds of billions every year on their military because of China/Russia but now they're bleeding Russia dry with a fraction of that cost, I don't know how hard that is to understand.

I forgot to put "proxy war" on my bingo card of shit you'll say. Russia must be pretty thick as shit if it let itself be tricked into a proxy war then which devastated its economy and military then huh? Lmao. Not a proxy war though, it's Ukraine's fight for survival.

Ukraine will win, Ukraine will be rebuilt better than ever, as much as you're hoping it won't be. Ukraine will also be one of the most well equipped countries on Earth thanks to Russia's stupidity and Russia due to their own damn fault will have to live with a country bordering them who despises them for the next 100 years.

Russia meanwhile won't recover, it was already a mess even before the war unless you live in Moscow or St Petersburg, their army will take decades to recover, even longer if they don't fix the corruption that has plagued them for decades, they will be isolated for decades and rightfully so.

Ukrainians will return home to their beautiful country.

Ukraine will carry it on because they have more spirit, courage and determination than you ever will. They will have the support of USA, UK and Europe who all despise Russia just as much as Ukraine does.

Actually, Zelensky's approval rating pre-war was dropping because he was being too nice to Russia, Lmao. There were huge protests about capitulating to Russia from Ukrainians. Now Zelensky's approval rating is higher than it has ever been and Ukrainians through a number of polls have voted overwhelmingly in support of fighting against Russia and not surrendering any land.

Let me guess, all those polls are fake news too.

I care for the Ukrainian people and that's why I want Russia to get the fuck out of their country, I will support them for as long as they continue to fight, for as long as they want to fight, and the vast majority still want to fight for their country.

You turn a blind eye to Russia pillaging, raping and murdering men, women and children, don't give me that bullshit that you care about Ukrainians. You don't give a shit about them, all you care about is guzzling Russia propaganda and vomiting it out to people who think you're a joke.

Trump fan too, how predictable. Biden will beat Trump, again. Wait wait let me guess this one too, the election was stolen?!

On the unlikely chance that Biden loses, then Ukraine will still continue to fight and with all the equipment that America has given them until then, EU and UK will still be there for Ukraine. Not to mention, Congress is still largely in favour of supporting Ukraine.

Right, Left, Democrat, Republican, Tory, Labour, etc. The only ones who don't support Ukraine right now are the very few crackpots on the side-lines in the far right or far left.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 May 2023

I don't know what the fuck is going on in Belgorod anymore and I don't believe that Russia does either.

Also those aren't American HMMWVs, they were clearly purchased from a local farmer

A large unit of 28 Russian soldiers surrendered to Ukrainians together with officers. After a defeat in Avdiivka by the UAF's 59th Motor Rifle Brigade on 21 May, surviving soldiers of the Russian 110th Brigade, assault platoons specifically, surrendered, and recorded a video accusing the Russian command of sending them to sure death. The most senior officer is in the rank of Captain.

Around the Network

Maybe I'm forgetting some

Putin's cook Prigozhin is not abandoning his efforts to stay trendy, participating in a 1h 17m interview published today. As usual, he goes over a huge number of topics, mostly saying truths that resonate with people. He called to not underestimate the Ukrainian army, which is now one of the strongest in the world.

Ryuu96 said:

You do have ‘Russia is defending itself from Nato aggression’ on there twice.

SecondWar said:
Ryuu96 said:

You do have ‘Russia is defending itself from Nato aggression’ on there twice.

Damnit.

I think I had something else but accidentally copied it twice.

It has taken a while but I think the West has finally realised that Russia is all talk, or starting to realise it. All their threats and supposedly red lines (Anti-Ship Missiles, Western MBTs, Long Range Missiles, Jets), etc. All their lines and we've broken almost every single one aside from direct involvement and there has been no response, no escalation, Russia is already maxed out on their escalation.

Some were still concerned about Ukraine trying to take back Crimea because of what Russia's reaction would be but look at how Russia reacts when their own territory is being invaded and temporarily occupied. I've sort of noticed it by America's response too, their response to Ukraine (or well, Russian proxies) invading Belgorod essentially amounted to "we don't give a shit, Russia is the aggressor"

I think if anything if Russia loses Crimea it will be knives out at home.