By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Skeeuk said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Will someone PLEASE get rid of Skeeuk? He's worse than a troll, he's an outright scumbag. And Libara just described what Putin most likely loves to do even if someone's watching.

. Feel free to support Ukraine I don't I won't support scumbags that are in power, The only people that was killing children and civilians was the post 2014 Ukraine army it's well documented 

Ah ok so you only believe what you see on vatnik channels, got it. Tell me you lack basic intelligence without telling me you lack basic intelligence.

Keep telling everyone you support murderers and pedophiles though. Though it does make me wonder if you belong to one of those groups.

Around the Network
SecondWar said:
Skeeuk said:

. Feel free to support Ukraine I don't I won't support scumbags that are in power, The only people that was killing children and civilians was the post 2014 Ukraine army it's well documented 

Ok, if you’re going to post outright lies at least try to be clever about it.

MH17

Fake news, Ukraine shot MH17 down, totally wasn't Girkin and his band of rebels backed by Russia.

SecondWar said:
Skeeuk said:

MH17

You will just have to look for it yourself western documentaries about it from 2014 I'd give Ukraine On Fire a watch brilliant film

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Will someone PLEASE get rid of Skeeuk? He's worse than a troll, he's an outright scumbag. And Libara just described what Putin most likely loves to do even if someone's watching.

Yes well documented by doctored documents. Meanwhile, Russia has always shown great care when it comes to bombing buildings mentioned to host children like this.

Like I said your insight shows you've fallen to Russia's propaganda and your propensity to hide from arguments shows that you can't cope with reality and facts of the situation with the information you choose as relevant or reel and choose to flee rather than adjust said source of information or simply do critical thinking. 

Skeeuk said:
SecondWar said:

MH17

You will just have to look for it yourself western documentaries about it from 2014 I'd give Ukraine On Fire a watch brilliant film

Ok, just looked that up and uses all the same nonsensical claims that Putin ultimately used to justify his invasion. It basically comes across like it was pushed out by the Krelim itself. 

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:

Has anyone got a list of the Ukraine Brigades that was holed in Bakhmut now Artemivsk. Someone made a compilation of it on Substack it's huge. If I find it I will post.

Also look at this.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/22/ukraine-losing-10000-drones-per-month-to-russia/

Ukraine loosing 10 thousand drones per month to electronic warfare, Obviously Ukraine isn't paying for this it's going on Ukraine's credit which they can't pay back. How long will the west hold out it's support?

And what does everyone think of this incursion into Belgorod villiages

And then you realize it takes about 3.5k of said drones to even the worth 1 tank which Russia has lost north of 3000 units

Last edited by EpicRandy - on 23 May 2023

Skeeuk said:

Has anyone got a list of the Ukraine Brigades that was holed in Bakhmut now Artemivsk. Someone made a compilation of it on Substack it's huge. If I find it I will post.

Also look at this.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/22/ukraine-losing-10000-drones-per-month-to-russia/

Ukraine loosing 10 thousand drones per month to electronic warfare, Obviously Ukraine isn't paying for this it's going on Ukraine's credit which they can't pay back. How long will the west hold out it's support?

And what does everyone think of this incursion into Belgorod villiages

This may upset you but most of Ukraine's military aid doesn't have to be paid back

What America sends to Ukraine is nothing more than a minor accounting error in the grand scheme of things compared to their overall massive military budget, Ukraine doesn't have to pay any of it back (so far) as long as Biden still has Congressional support.

Most of it is pre-existing stocks sitting around doing nothing which will be replaced by new stock thus more manufacturing jobs and money.

NATO's huge military budget and especially USA's is down to two countries, Russia and China. They have right now an opportunity to massively weaken one of their main rivals for a fraction of the costs, thus it's more than worth it to them to give Ukraine this stuff for free.

So the West will hold out as long as it takes.

And I am happy to see my taxpayer money go towards a good cause.

The incursion into Belgorod is justified, in fact, they should create a whole DMZ between Ukraine and Russia.

USA is making Russia bleed like a MF using 6%.

That is an incredible return on investment

Skeeuk I have to inform you that even If Russia is destroying 10k drones a month, it doesn't mean anything. 99% of drones used are some cheap drones for some hundred or a thousand bucks. I'm sure you are at least able to do the math what 10000x1000 is even If you don't seem to be able to recognize anything fake posted in your Telegramm channels.

A number of expensive drones would be maybe useful but just "ohh 10k drones so much money they West is bleeding" is truly idiotic to say