By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Ryuu96 said:

I wish all the Russian stooges on this website would go away.

Makes me ashamed to share the same website with them, especially as a Mod who represents this website. I have to remind myself of all of the great users in this thread from America, Canada, Australia, Europe, etc. I know we're all allies even with our country disagreements (God I wish Brexit never happened), I would demand UK supported any one of you against Russia's disgusting imperialism and stand by your side.

As opposed to those who are blinded by sheer hatred to their own countries, to "The West" that they willingly stick their head in the sand at all the atrocities that Russia commits because their logic is only as deep as "West Bad". We've even Russian allies in this very thread who despise their own country and stand with Ukraine, I wish I could swap those Russians with the useful idiots in the West.

And I want to say that I don't hate all Russians, I consider one here my friend, although something is evidently wrong with that country at its very core and hope that it is put in a position where it can never threaten anyone ever again. There's my little rant, we really need free "blocks" on this website, rather that locking it behind supporter.

Slava Ukraini!

Maybe don't look at the article about Ukraine approving the MS/ABK deal then...

EDIT: Never mind, I can see you already have, and replied to the specific comment I was referring to.

Last edited by SecondWar - on 28 April 2023

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Russia Suffers Global Rebuke After Invasion

Pick up the slack, Africa and Asia.

Ryuu96 said:

I wish all the Russian stooges on this website would go away.

Makes me ashamed to share the same website with them, especially as a Mod who represents this website. I have to remind myself of all of the great users in this thread from America, Canada, Australia, Europe, etc. I know we're all allies even with our country disagreements (God I wish Brexit never happened), I would demand UK supported any one of you against Russia's disgusting imperialism and stand by your side.

As opposed to those who are blinded by sheer hatred to their own countries, to "The West" that they willingly stick their head in the sand at all the atrocities that Russia commits because their logic is only as deep as "West Bad". We've even Russian allies in this very thread who despise their own country and stand with Ukraine, I wish I could swap those Russians with the useful idiots in the West.

And I want to say that I don't hate all Russians, I consider one here my friend, although something is evidently wrong with that country at its very core and hope that it is put in a position where it can never threaten anyone ever again. There's my little rant, we really need free "blocks" on this website, rather that locking it behind supporter.

Slava Ukraini!

I find the comments of the stooges interesting to read. There's also no situation of notorious persistence where such people keep posting like trolls who are against one or the other console do. It's almost always just a brief change of pace, a glimpse at the minds of the people whose perception is out of sync with reality.

I don't agree with the idea of being ashamed by association. I am Austrian and our resident far-right party currently leads in surveys with 30% (next election in fall 2024), but that's not a reason to be ashamed because it's not in my responsibility. I don't agree with the idea of blocking people either as it comes with the risk of losing sight of the grand whole. You have to take the good with the bad - and in this particular case regarding the conversation of the war between Russia and Ukraine - it should be manageable to put up with it, because the good far outnumbers the bad. Not to mention that most people's countries of the members here stand on the right side of history in this conflict. And most of all, VGC is not ResetEra and should never be. If CaptainExplosion is allowed to post his questionable remarks in here, then so should others be allowed for the sake of fairness.

More frustrating by far is the West's political leaders' catchphrase "Russia shall not win this war" because they act according to that. Russia not being allowed to win isn't the same as Russia being supposed to lose. The West's collective asses must press on to "Russia shall lose"/"Ukraine must win" instead of having the constant worries of stepping over red lines that they imagine Russia has drawn, all while Russia has been deliberately targeting and killing Ukrainian civilians for a year now. Russia keeps committing these cruelities, but the West is still cautious about delivering equipment to kill Russian soldiers, because it might cause Russia to do worse things. Russia must be happy that the West scares itself so much all too often. But thinking rationally, there's no "further" for Russia without risking that the West goes all-in in this conflict, and Russia has their pants full when it comes to the idea of the West going all-in.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Reportedly a big attack incoming...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 April 2023

Here's hoping it's much ado about little.

Around the Network

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 April 2023

Russians really are lower than animals. All they want to do is murder and terrorism.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 01 May 2023

Bakhmut is closer to being the modern day Stalingrad than anything else.

Russia will likely take it in the end but at what cost.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 01 May 2023

There must be more effective ways of pushing those animals out of Ukraine.