By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

CaptainExplosion said:
EpicRandy said:

Proove their involvement during due process investigation. It might be enough evidence to justify further santions if that's even possible. It might also further supports to officialy declare Russia a terrorist state.

Also the attack on the pipeline is an indirect attack on Nato by sabotaging their energy security. Would Russia be found guilty of the attack it might serve as justification for Nato to boost Ukraine support to a new level.

And kill Putin? Please say yes.

A Putin death will solve nothing in the end, If we sentence him to death it will only strengthen their propaganda machinery and increase anti-western and pro Ukraine war support amongst Russian. 

Anyway, for the amount of harm he inflicted wishing for his death is understandable but yet kind of too easy. It would be realistic and more fitting if he could face an ever more painful and debilitating end-of-life condition. If a ginosaji attack was a real thing it would be perfect.

Around the Network
EpicRandy said:
CaptainExplosion said:

And kill Putin? Please say yes.

A Putin death will solve nothing in the end, If we sentence him to death it will only strengthen their propaganda machinery and increase anti-western and pro Ukraine war support amongst Russian. 

Anyway, for the amount of harm he inflicted wishing for his death is understandable but yet kind of too easy. It would be realistic and more fitting if he could face an ever more painful and debilitating end-of-life condition. If a ginosaji attack was a real thing it would be perfect.

That's bullshit. He doesn't deserve to die of natural causes. Tyrants are supposed to die horrific deaths, like Saddam or Musoleni.

I wish all the Russian stooges on this website would go away.

Makes me ashamed to share the same website with them, especially as a Mod who represents this website. I have to remind myself of all of the great users in this thread from America, Canada, Australia, Europe, etc. I know we're all allies even with our country disagreements (God I wish Brexit never happened), I would demand UK supported any one of you against Russia's disgusting imperialism and stand by your side.

As opposed to those who are blinded by sheer hatred to their own countries, to "The West" that they willingly stick their head in the sand at all the atrocities that Russia commits because their logic is only as deep as "West Bad". We've even Russian allies in this very thread who despise their own country and stand with Ukraine, I wish I could swap those Russians with the useful idiots in the West.

And I want to say that I don't hate all Russians, I consider one here my friend, although something is evidently wrong with that country at its very core and hope that it is put in a position where it can never threaten anyone ever again. There's my little rant, we really need free "blocks" on this website, rather that locking it behind supporter.

Slava Ukraini!

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 28 April 2023

Russia Suffers Global Rebuke After Invasion

Around the Network

Ukraine: China's Xi Jinping Calls Volodymyr Zelenskyy For First Time Since Russian Invasion | World News | Sky News

Zelenskyy Appoints New Ambassador to Beijing | Semafor

21/23 Cruise Missiles Shot Down.