By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Glad Biden did this. Not so glad about the response of Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-RUS).

Around the Network

Not seen her response and not sure I want to. If it was to guess it was along the lines of criticising Biden for reasons whilst praising Putin I bet I wouldn't be far off.

Putin's speech was more pathetic than usual, basically a compilation of the same shit they've always said.

- We're protecting our lands from Kyiv.
- Biological labs and NATO are near Russia's borders, Russia wants peace, West is bad.
- Western leaders are liars.
- More crying about NATO expansion.
- Kyiv/West started it.
- Rants about Middle-East.
- West helped Nazi Germany to rise, now we're doing the same for Kyiv.
- West supported coup in Ukraine in 2014.
- West is pillaging Ukraine and Russia is trying to stop it.
- West is destroying Russia's culture, and something about Pedophiles.
- Typical homophobia, states that gay marriage is wrong.
- "Special military operation"
- We've got better weapons than the West.
- Sanctions aren't hurting Russia.

Why is anyone afraid of this clown? Just got shown up by Biden and all he could muster up is repeating the same talking points, Lol.

"THE DEGENERATE GAYS ARE DESTROYING OUR CULTURE."

"Now let me tell you why Ukraine is a Nazi country."

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 February 2023

If he wants NATO to stay away from Russian borders he should first end Russia's military alliance with countries like Belarus or Armenia maybe? Or with which logic can Russia have what others can't? Sure, their alliance is a joke compared to NATO but that's their problem

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

If he wants NATO to stay away from Russian borders he should first end Russia's military alliance with countries like Belarus or Armenia maybe? Or with which logic can Russia have what others can't? Sure, their alliance is a joke compared to NATO but that's their problem

Would also help if Russia stopped constantly threatening every single dang country close to them, Lol.

Like Finland/Sweden had no reason to join NATO but now Russia has made that happen.

If Russia wasn't such a piece of shit to Ukraine, they'd likely have not bothered with NATO either (but still EU).

Hopefully Belarusians will stand up to any Russian attempt to take over their country too, Lukashenko will rollover like a dog on heat for Putin.

Always love to see Girkin cope.

Spain is sending 6 Leopard 2A4 tanks that haven't been repaired since 1990.

3 Leopard 2 tanks from Finland.

I think we've now got the final amount of Leopard 2 tanks that all states will provide.