By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pick another Pokemon to get the Legends treatment.

After the success of Pokemon Legends Arceus, do you hope we get a sequel to this title and if so which Pokemon would you want to see get a game?

I'd love to see more Hoenn! Pokemon Legends Jirachi!

Around the Network

Same, Hoenn.

However. I want it to be Pokemon Legends Rayquaza!

Mew and Serebii, that’s all i ask for

Pokemon Legends Zygarde makes the most sense to me considering the 6th gen plot talks a lot about an ancient war and also the setting in middle ages Kalos would be a change from Legends Arceus. But considering 6th gen lack of popularity, it would probably be Legends Ho-Oh with an ancient Johto setting.

I agree with all the Hoenn mentions, my fave region in the series tied with Sinnoh.

Around the Network

Johto for me, which would probably be Legends Celebi (though I'd prefer Lugia since it's one of my favorites).

Or they could go Gold and Silver style and give us a game with both Johto and Kanto in it.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Pokémon Legends Johto. Besides addind the Legends gameplay formula, it could show us a very interesting moment in Pokémon history that, while well documented, we never get to see: 150 years before Gold and Silver, in the time when both towers at Ecruteak City were still standing and both Lugia and Ho-oh were revered by humans. It could show us the Burning Tower incident and it could make it the climax of the game. In fact, they could throw in Celebi to make us time travel in order to prevent the incident.

Pokemon legends victini for me. It would help soften the "dexit" row tbh. All pokemon from the 1st 5 gens would then be usable on the Switch, albeit not all in the same game tho.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Most obvious for me is Kyreum. We know he has a form that is the strongest dragon Pokémon if it fuses with both reshiram and zekrom at the same time. Maybe even be a fire/elect/dragon type

I just want to go back to basics, but without all of the corner cutting. Legends is fine and all, but at the end of the day this is just a spinoff, and cannot replace a traditional pokemon game with full roaster and older features implemented.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.