By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

GOOOO FALCONS!!!!

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Around the Network

Tomorrow game of Miami Dolphins and the New York Jets will be awesome to watch. This determines Brett Farves damn retirement. I hope someone smacks him silly so that he can retire and just leave on a good term.

I hope the Dolphins get the win!!!

You know I was actually cheering for Miami to win since I hate the Pats that much that I don't want them to make the playoffs. Everything right in the football world Cowgirls don't make playoffs, Pats don't either, Chicago loses, and the Lions got the perfect season 16-0 !

Bills, Browns,Titans all got shutout scored the big 0 ...this the first time it ever happen right ?

Rams 27 at Falcons 31
Patriots 13 at Bills 0
Chiefs 6 at Bengals 16
Lions 21 at Packers 31 - Perfect season 4 the lions just perfect ....
Titans 0 at Colts 23
Giants 19 at Vikings 20
Panthers 33 at Saints 31
Dolphins 24 at Jets 17 - well deserved
Cowboys 6 at Eagles 44 - ass whooping !
Browns 0 at Steelers 31
Raiders 31 at Bucs 24
Jags 7 at Ravens 27
Bears 24  at Texans 31
Broncos  at Chargers
Redskins 24 at 49ers 27
Seahawks 21 at Cardinals 34

Playoff dates

Jan. 3, 2009: AFC, NFC wild-card games (NBC)

Jan. 4, 2009: AFC wild-card game (CBS); NFC wild-card game (FOX)

Jan. 10, 2009: AFC divisional playoff game (CBS); NFC divisional playoff game (FOX)

Jan. 11, 2009: AFC divisional playoff game (CBS); NFC divisional playoff game (FOX)

Jan. 18, 2009: AFC Championship Game (CBS); NFC Championship Game (FOX)

Feb. 1: Super Bowl XLIII at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Fla. (NBC)

The Boys didnt show up. I really hate their inconsistency. Hopefully we have a good draft, oh wait, we traded that for Roy Williams.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

WOW, everything lined up perfectly for the eagles this week. Now, all they have to do is play the same as they did this week, and they'll be heading to the super bowl.

Also, if they beat the vikings, then they'll be playing the Giants, who have been a complete flop the last 4 weeks.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nordlead said:
WOW, everything lined up perfectly for the eagles this week. Now, all they have to do is play the same as they did this week, and they'll be heading to the super bowl.

Also, if they beat the vikings, then they'll be playing the Giants, who have been a complete flop the last 4 weeks.

Que? You slept through the Carolina game or something? Also you're seriously going to count this week as a flop? I've never seen a more purposely relaxed game played by the Giants in a long while. When is the last time they swapped out so many starters for second and third string players and dropped Eli after the first half? That game didn't matter at all and they still came within one point of beating Minnesota. At least that should bode well for the Eagles. Minnesota won't make it anywhere in the playoffs at this rate.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
nordlead said:

Que? You slept through the Carolina game or something? Also you're seriously going to count this week as a flop? I've never seen a more purposely relaxed game played by the Giants in a long while. When is the last time they swapped out so many starters for second and third string players and dropped Eli after the first half? That game didn't matter at all and they still came within one point of beating Minnesota. At least that should bode well for the Eagles. Minnesota won't make it anywhere in the playoffs at this rate.

I didn't watch most of the Carolina game, but when you go from scoring on your first drive, and scoring on most of your drives, to barely being able to score with your starting lineup (in refence to thier last 3 losses), then that is sad.

Also, Giants had the chance to knock the Vikings out of the playoffs (them having the #1 run defence is a very good reason to play hard and get rid of them early), and they sit around and let them in. Now the Giants are likely to face them again (if they beat the Eagles) and the giants second string played better against them than their first string. So now you have a team, that knows they can stand up against the Giants coming into the playoffs after a good victory. Just from a mental perspective, it was stupid not to beat them first before replacing starters.

For the Giants, they are flopping, and unless they can pull it together, they will either lose to the Eagles, or the Vikings, whoever faces them in the playoffs.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Onyxmeth said:
nordlead said:

I didn't watch most of the Carolina game, but when you go from scoring on your first drive, and scoring on most of your drives, to barely being able to score with your starting lineup (in refence to thier last 3 losses), then that is sad.

Also, Giants had the chance to knock the Vikings out of the playoffs (them having the #1 run defence is a very good reason to play hard and get rid of them early), and they sit around and let them in. Now the Giants are likely to face them again (if they beat the Eagles) and the giants second string played better against them than their first string. So now you have a team, that knows they can stand up against the Giants coming into the playoffs after a good victory. Just from a mental perspective, it was stupid not to beat them first before replacing starters.

For the Giants, they are flopping, and unless they can pull it together, they will either lose to the Eagles, or the Vikings, whoever faces them in the playoffs.

That's just the way Coughlin decided to play it. He was more concerned with getting his injured players healthy, and resting key players than winning a game for pride. The Vikings were going to the playoffs regardless of the outcome. You can say whatever you'd like about the strategy, but don't call it a real game like the Giants legitimately played the Vikings and lost. That did not happen. The Vikings won in the final moments of a game they barely won against second and third stringers.

The Carolina game was hard fought and the Giants came out on top. Carolina is a killer team and I have a feeling they'll be making it all the way back to the NFC Championship.

The other two games I agree with, but I believe it was a funk the Giants are now over. Jacobs is back to center the offense and Hixon is better handling his position as starting receiver in favor of Plaxico. Obviously they still have some work to do with adapting the playbook to Hixon because he isn't going to be able to run the exact same plays as fluidly.

Regarding the Eagles, just remember they too came off a loss at the Redskins, and an overall pretty inconsistent season, so it happens to a lot of teams. The Eagles are not immune to playing a bad game. I give them all the credit in the world for what they did to the Cowboys, but that was also a product of that team imploding finally. Like they were saying on Fox yesturday, " Dallas has a lot of toys but they don't have a team".

The Vikings are a joke. The Eagles will destroy them in the first round. They have nothing to combat the Eagles with, and god forbid they do pull out a squeaker, they have nothing to combat the G-Men with. Mark my words it'll be Eagles vs. Giants and Panthers vs. Falcons on the other end.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

AFC

Wild-card Weekend
SATURDAY, JAN. 3
San Diego Chargers 23, Indianapolis Colts 17
Qualcomm Stadium
Click for playoff game page
SUNDAY, JAN. 4
Baltimore Ravens 27, Miami Dolphins 9
Dolphin Stadium

Divisional Round
SATURDAY, JAN. 10
6. Baltimore Ravens (11-5, 1-0 in playoffs) at 1. Tennessee Titans (13-3)
LP Field, 4:30 p.m. (CBS)
SUNDAY, JAN. 11
4. San Diego Chargers (8-8, 1-0) at 2. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4)
Heinz Field, 4:45 p.m. (CBS)

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP

Sunday, Jan. 18, 6:30 p.m. (CBS)

NFC

Wild-card Weekend
SATURDAY, JAN. 3
Arizona Cardinals 30, Atlanta Falcons 24
University of Phoenix Stadium
SUNDAY, JAN. 4
Philadelphia Eagles 26, Minnesota Vikings 14
Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome

Divisional Round
SATURDAY, JAN. 10
4. Arizona Cardinals (9-7, 1-0) at 2. Carolina Panthers (12-4)
Bank of America Stadium, 8:15 p.m. (Fox)
SUNDAY, JAN. 11
6. Philadelphia Eagles (9-6-1, 1-0) at 1. New York Giants (12-4)
Giants Stadium, 1 p.m. (Fox)

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP

Sunday, Jan. 18, 3 p.m. (Fox)

SUPER BOWL XLIII

Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Fla., Sunday, Feb. 1, 6 p.m. ET (NBC)

All times Eastern

SOURCE :

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs2008/news/story?id=3796185

Well Falcons,Vikes, Colts, and Miami all out of playoffs I'm happy. Don't really hate any of the other teams . I see Steelers vs Carolina in SB . What you guys think ?

I think the Chargers are looking nasty right now. I think they will outscore the Steelers to get a win basically, but not necessarily outplay them all around. Chargers vs. Tennesee AFC Championship and that can go either way. On the NFC it'll be the G-Men vs. Carolina again in the NFC Championship and my good ol' boys take it home again. G-Men vs. SD or TEN in the Super Bowl. Giants make it two in a row.