By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My team sucks this year.

Around the Network

Yea the Bears-Saints game last night went into overtime. The Ref made sure during the coin flip in OT to say that if the time runs out, the game will become a tie! Way to go McNabb.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Saints 24 at Bears 27 OT - Saints officially eliminated from playoffs spot
Bucs 10 at Falcons 13 OT-  Close game, missed FG by Bucs proved costly
Redskins 13 at Bengals 20 - Damn wth happen to the redskins they just collapsed
Lions 21 at Colts 31 - Was actually a close game .
Chargres 22 at Chiefs 21 - Heartbreaking loss for KC
Broncos 10 at Panthers 30 - Panthers looking very good
Packers 16 at Jags 20 - Packers officially eliminated from playoffs spot
Steelers 13at Ravens 9 - close game
Titans 12 at Texans 13 - Close game , Titans should of kicked the FG instead of going for it IMO
Seahawks 23 at 20 Rams - Last min win for the seachickens
49ers 9 at Dolphins 14- damn fishys defense haven't allowed a TD in 3 games
Bills 27 at Jets 31 - damn Jets pulled this one out their ass Defense stepped up made big play 4 TD
Vikings 35 at Cardinals 14 - damn thought be more even battle
Patriots 49 at Raiders 26 - Blow out
Giants 8 at Cowboys 20 - uh oh the mighty giants collapsing
Browns at Eagles

Dallas wins 20-8 over the G Men. Can't wait for the showdown next week.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Cmon Boys! A win next week can push us into the playoffs!

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

My team is quickly turning into hot garbage. I'll be praying every night for Jacobs' health because my god do we need that guy to center the running game. I'm very surprised they decided not to give Danny "Water" Ware a shot considering how inept Ward and Bradshaw were.

Through gritted teeth I proclaim, "You played a good game Dallas".

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

WoW what a week upset galore ! Jets season pretty much over. Eagles lost ,Cowboys lost, Tampa lost, Denver lost, so now they have to play the chargers for division hahah .....

Colts 31 at Jags 24
Ravens 33 at Cowboys 24
Bengal 14 at Browns 0
Saints 42 at Lions 7
Steelers 14 at Titans 31
Dolphins 38 at Chiefs 31
Eagles 3 at Redskins 10
49ers 17 at Rams 16
Falcons 24 at Vikings 17
Cardinals 7 at Patriots 47
Panthers 28 at Giants 34 OT
Jets 3 at Seahawks 13
Texans 16 at Raiders 27
Bills 30 at Broncos 23
Chargers 41 at Bucs 24
Packers at Bears

The Bears have survived at least one more day. If they lose to the Packers I will vomit.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

You have the Pats and Cards scores mixed.

But many many upsets. The Cowboys still might sneak into the playoffs if we win next week.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

DragonLord said:
brawl4life said:

Well since the draft is coming up in a week April 26-27 it gave me the idea to make this thread...

So any NFL(National Football League) fans here on vgchartz ? If so what is your favorite team and how far do you think they'll make it this season ?

My favorite team is the Green Bay Packers (1 game away from the super bowl last year ), with Favre retiring I somewhat lowered my expectations for this season. They should take the NFC North even with an unproven QB, since the only real competition is proably the Viqueens in the division. That said I think the Packers are good enough to secure a wildcard or playoff spot . Finishing it with an 9-7 record.

Go Packers !

OOOHhhhhh.....bring it on Bruce Lee! I'm a diehard Vikings fan. I smell war brewing...might have to duke it out on SSBB, lol (actually don't have the game yet).

I'm just praying that the Vikings get the Jared Allen trade done...even though I'd guess it will take a 1st and 3rd rounder (have two 3rd rounders this year) this year and a 2nd rounder next year. It will be worth it to see him tear into the Packers Rogers.

If they get Jared Allen, it will improve their secondary defense because they won't have to defend the pass for 10 seconds every down.

After that, I hope they pick up another wide reciever with the 2nd rounder....then go for depth on the 0-line, d-line, and secondary with their 3rd-7th rounders.

With the addition of Jared Allen, I expect 10-6, without, 9-7.

Adrian Peterson proved the offense can be a threat even with an inexperienced QB...and now Jackson has one full year under his belt and more weapons on the offense through free agency and possibly the upcoming draft. 

Should be a good season with a great battle between the Vikings and Packers. Good Luck!

This is all really good stuff.  Especially the stuff that brawl4life said. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger