By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

what a horrible week. First my Pats lose to those bretts and then my Falcons fall to third place in the NFC South. Still gonna make the playoffs though.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Around the Network

Go Dallas.

Edit: And there will be a wildcard coming out of the NFC East, so Atlanta wont be going to the playoffs, sorry.

And that Eagles-Bengals game was boring. I watched it with a Eagles fan for 4 hours, and it was the longest football experience of my life. The only game that was worse in my lifetime was the Steelers-Dolphins game last year that went 3-0 in the rain.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Pretty 1 sided games this thanksgiving ....

Titans 47 at Lions 10 - ass whooping thats all it was .....should give the Lions 2 free 1st round picks they need it

Seahawks 9 at Cowboys 34 - Good win but cowgirls got 2 more injured players D.Ware (sack leader) and M.Barber (top rusher)

Cardinals 20 at Eagles 48 - looks like eagles still have some fight left Mcnabb and Westbrook 4 TD each nice

Top 5 QBS this year so far:

1. Matt Cassel
  2. Matt Cassel
  3. Matt Cassel
  4. Matt Cassel
  5. Matt Ryan

On a more serious note, I like the new class of QBs that are emerging in the league. I probably like them better than the last couple of seasons and there classes.

The first class of QBs: TOM BRADY, P. Manning, Brett Farve, McNabb. I know they werent drafted in the same years but they all are well respected elite QBs in the league and have been for a while now.

Then you have this second class: Roethlisberger, E. Manning, Brees, Rivers. They all got good around the same time and are stars in the league now.

And the current class being: Joe Flacco, Matt Ryan, Jay Cutler, Matt Cassel, Aaron Rogers, and Trent Edwards. This class seems to have more exciting players behind it and I actually think they will all become stars and possibly elite Qbs sometime in their careers. I wanna add Brady Quinn but he hasnt done anything yet even though theres still a lot of hype around his name. And JaMarcus Russell seems to be a bust for me as well as Matt Schaub.

The rest of the Qbs in the league are average, Qbs like: David Garrard, Matt Hasselbeck, Marc Bulger, Derek Anderson, Jake Delhomme, and Jeff Garcia all of which have had good seasons but can easily be forgotten once there career is up.

Then theres Tony Romo. I really couldn't add him to any class that I mentioned because he hasn't been playing as long as the first classes and got hot after the second class did. Its like he came up outta nowhere all by himself.

If I didnt mention a Qb then they havent done anything yet that would prove they will become stars or dominate in the league and probably have been forgotten by most already.

What do you guys think? Which class would you prefer? And if you could separate the Qbs in the league would you put them the same way I did? Discuss

currently playing:

Schaub has been around the league for a long time. He'd be in the second class. Its kind of lame to rank them like that seeing as theres really no basis for your rankings except for when they were drafted ( and some are in wrong places)

The rankings should be:

Elite QBs
Mediocre
Busts
Yet to be seen

Most of your "exciting" QBs have yet to be seen. Matt Cassel will be nobody next year, or he'll get traded and be a bust like most mediocre QBs that are in awesome teams.

Matt Ryan has had a great start and could develop into an elite QB, same with Cutler, but we'll have to see if it was just this year or if its real. Only time ill tell.

Around the Network

^^yea i like it that way better too, but i was just saying that the new up and coming QBs look very promising and better than any other position in the league right now.

currently playing:

Actually the recent RB's this year has impressed me more than I thought they would. Forte and Kevin Smith are doing amazing. AP last year is the next elite back. Chris Johnson and Steve Slaton have come out of nowhere. Jonathon Stewart is ok, and Felix Jones is going to develop into a beast. The only eal bust has been Reggie Bush, and thats because he cant keep healthy.

WRs is another we'll see. There have been some major elite WRs coming out in Greg Jennings and Calvin Johnson. Desean Jackson is pretty good too.

49ers 10 at Bills 3

Ravens 34 at Bengals 3

Colts 10 at Browns 6

Panthers 35 at Packers 31 - fuckkkkkk !!!!! There goes our playoff probably , good game

Dolphins 16 at Rams 12

Saints 20 at Bucs 23 - wow wth Saints look unstoppable last week

Giants 23 at Redskins 7

Broncos 34 at Jets 17 - god damn go from beating the undefeated to losing to the jackasses(Broncos)sigh
Falcons 22 at Chargers 16 - damn them birdies are serious thought the Chargers had this one
Steelers 33 at Pats10 - gj Steelers
Chiefs 20 at Raiders 13
Bears at Vikings
Jags at Texans

Cowboys and Panthers have the NFC wildcard slots right now. Going to be tough for the rest of the teams to catch up.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

So I'm watching Sports Center right now and some moron of an analyst just said, "I picked Eagles to get to the Super Bowl, and I'm still sticking to it." No offense to you Nordlead or any other eagles fans but that's just a ridiculous statement.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.